Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secrets of the Inner Class

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2012
Hey! I have a great idea. Inner Classes. Inner classes can only be unlocked after mastering your school. Inner classes have special powers. Here is a list of some inner classes.

Balance: inner class- Peace
The peace class can stop the enemy from using hostile spells for a certain amount of turns. They can use passive spells.

Astral: inner class- Universal
Universal is an upgrade from astral. It allows the user to attack with astral, other than use passive spells that improve. It would hurt extreme.

Fire: inner class- Ash
Ash would use a spell that would burn the enemies, until death. Depending on the ash card, it would kill them in a certain amount of turns.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Life - Can't Touch This
You can't be the target of spells or cheats for 4-6 turns. Only usable in multiplayer battles (not when you're 1v1 or soloing in PVE).

Balance - Off Kilter Filter
All spells in your deck, spell effects currently in action (auras, DoT auras, wards etc) and sources of damage count as Myth spells/effects for the next 4-6 rounds. (This is as close as I could come to a balance prism as I knew how)

Death - Doppelganger (Polymorph Your Opponent)
You become an exact copy of your opponent, including health/resist/crit/critblocking/pip chance, deck, etc. for 4-6 rounds. Can be used against any entity in the game; cheats not included, sorry Luska wannabes.