Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secret World

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
Sorry if I'm doing this wrong, but I have an idea for wizard101. I already posted it on wizard101 central, but I thought I would here too. I thought it would be cool if there was a secret world that you can get to if you complete the game 100%. I mean you do all quests, get maximum level, pvp warlord, highest pet pvp ranking, all badges, whatever else you need. When you do this, you get a secret quest that takes you to a special world. Not one that has monsters and stuff, but like a house island. There you learn one special spell from a new school, and get the badge "all powerful". If you like this idea, could you tell me? I got more stuff I want to talk about it. Thanks.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
Neat idea, although a whole new world just for one spell? And you have to do ALL the quests, AND get warlord. I bet anything that out of all the people out there, even legendaries, there isn't ONE person that did ALL the quests there are. And evan if people did get ALL the quests and completed the WHOLE game, what would be the point of the card? You couldn't use it for anything. It wouldn't help you in doing quests OR PvP so whats the point.

Alex Wild lvl 57 Sorcerer 8)

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
I would like to know more. I think you might be going somewhere with this.

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
No. No, no no no no no no!

BAD idea!

First of all: You are asking people to get the highest PVP ranking, as well as pet derby rank. Not everyone enjoys PVP (I hate it, mostly because it is so hard to find an opponent that won't throw a screaming fit if they lose, or who won't taunt you and insult you if you lose), and it is almost impossible to get into a ranked pet derby match.

Add to that that people would have to get Grandmaster Artisan, as well as hunting down thousands of monsters just for the killing badges...

I wouldn't mind if it gave a special title, or other non-game play affecting prizes (houses, "blank" gear for stitching, furniture), but I do not want to see spells being given out as rewards. It makes the game horribly imbalanced, and would be a kick to the guts of those who don't have the time, money or energy to find every single nook and cranny of the game to get a special spell.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
It would be a big waste of time for the programmers to make an area so few would go to.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
Yeah, guess it would be difficult to create, but it would be a great way to reward people who have made it so far in the game! It could have other things there too maybe, like special vendors and people who sell permanent mounts and special equipment. It wouldn't be a waste of time though. If you made it worth while to get to, people would want to get there, and to do that, you need to buy crowns or subscriptions.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
K, I want to point out some things about comments. For one, this world is THE ULTIMATE GOAL. This means that the balance of the game no longer applies at this point. These people have beaten everything there is to beat, and they don't need to to pvp or fight things anymore. This is a BONUS world, one you only get to if you really DESERVE it. Anyone can buy a subscription, or get crazy powerful crown equipment. Not everyone can get to this world. It would be a great way of rewarding people for playing the game for so long, as well as those with a high level of skill. It would also be beneficial to people at kingsisle, because it would cause people to purchace more subscriptions and crowns in order to achieve these levels. If people don't think it's worth it, they don't have to do it. Just like they don't have to buy the fantasy palace gift card, or crown items. As for pet pvps being difficult to start, well, with this, more people will want to gain higher levels, therefore increasing the number who join, and making it easier for people to level up. Overall, I think this would be very beneficial to the game.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
mmaakk wrote:
Neat idea, although a whole new world just for one spell? And you have to do ALL the quests, AND get warlord. I bet anything that out of all the people out there, even legendaries, there isn't ONE person that did ALL the quests there are. And evan if people did get ALL the quests and completed the WHOLE game, what would be the point of the card? You couldn't use it for anything. It wouldn't help you in doing quests OR PvP so whats the point.

Alex Wild lvl 57 Sorcerer 8)

Very valad point, maybe if there were something else as well, maybe a new house similar to the fantasy castle? Or special unique equipment? Unlocking a hero mode, where you can redo all quests at the level you're at? Could do a whole thing with that where you are sent back in time or something. There are countless possibilities.