Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

secondary class

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
i hope an administrator sees this. i have been getting spells from many different classes. i was wondering if i could take back some of those training points i used on different classes and focus on fire as a secondary school. i would REALLY appreciate it if i could do this. i would be a much better wizard. PLEASE consider this :D :D :D level 26 ice wizard, Sean Waterwalker.

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
We have been asking for this for some time but as of yet there is no response from KI.

Maybe you could "park" this wizard and start a new one? Then when they do allow it you could revive this wizard.

Those who played this past summer had the advantage of starting over but some of us still did not learn their lesson! HA...talking of myself!

Hope you figure something out!

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Cynical wrote:
We have been asking for this for some time but as of yet there is no response from KI.

Maybe you could "park" this wizard and start a new one? Then when they do allow it you could revive this wizard.

Those who played this past summer had the advantage of starting over but some of us still did not learn their lesson! HA...talking of myself!

Hope you figure something out!

i dont want to start a new one though, im in marleybone and have a lot of good items i got from boss drops and crown gear that KI got rid of. i guess i just need to get like 20 more training points...... :( :( :(

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
you now can rebuy points at golom tower in WC for crows just talk to Mr.Lincoln (all spell you spent points on will go away)

Joshua Lifegiver, lvl 20 life mage using storm as a backup

keepin' things feelin' alive