Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seasons, night and day.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
Hi! I am Edward Mistbreaker along with Emma Froststone. We were both wondering why there are no breaks in the night and day, and why there are no seasons for Wizard City, MooShu and Grizzleheim.( We understand it would be hard for places like Krokotopia, Dragonspyre, and Celestia.) We thought it would make the game more enjoyable to see places under torchlight and moonlight. Do you think this could be an update? We would love to hear responses from other wizards and teachers if possible! Thanks!

Edward Mistbreaker, Level 28
Emma Froststone, Level 25

Explorer
Jun 01, 2010
I agree, cause it's kinda boring for it to be the same season and weather everyday

Level 60 Necromancer ~Blaze Hexstaff~

Level 45 Pyromancer ~Blaze~

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
I've always thought this would be cool. Nice idea. Also, has it ever come to anyone how cool it would be if you could set the seasons in your house to anything you want?

Survivor
Sep 21, 2010
Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
socialstudierox wrote:
Hi! I am Edward Mistbreaker along with Emma Froststone. We were both wondering why there are no breaks in the night and day, and why there are no seasons for Wizard City, MooShu and Grizzleheim.( We understand it would be hard for places like Krokotopia, Dragonspyre, and Celestia.) We thought it would make the game more enjoyable to see places under torchlight and moonlight. Do you think this could be an update? We would love to hear responses from other wizards and teachers if possible! Thanks!

Edward Mistbreaker, Level 28
Emma Froststone, Level 25

What a great idea! I think this would be a fun offer to all Wizards. Our young students would love it too. :)