Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Search bar in Bazaar

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 25, 2016
So I was in the bazaar today looking for a summer looking rug for my dorm and all of a sudden I got this idea of being able to search for what you're looking for to see if the bazaar has it vs going through page by page just to see if they have a particular thing you're looking for.

An example would be me just looking for a rug: instead of clicking the housing tab --> furniture --> look through 17 pages to see all the rugs they currently have you could instead go to the search and just type the word "Rug" and all available rugs in the Bazzar pop up. Of course you'd still have to click the housing tab so it searches for the item you want in the correct category.

I know they have this feature in the Crown Shop, I think this feature in the bazzar would be useful especially if you already know what your looking for.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Wolfwhisker on Apr 25, 2017 wrote:
So I was in the bazaar today looking for a summer looking rug for my dorm and all of a sudden I got this idea of being able to search for what you're looking for to see if the bazaar has it vs going through page by page just to see if they have a particular thing you're looking for.

An example would be me just looking for a rug: instead of clicking the housing tab --> furniture --> look through 17 pages to see all the rugs they currently have you could instead go to the search and just type the word "Rug" and all available rugs in the Bazzar pop up. Of course you'd still have to click the housing tab so it searches for the item you want in the correct category.

I know they have this feature in the Crown Shop, I think this feature in the bazzar would be useful especially if you already know what your looking for.
Genius! Love it! +1!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Genevieve HexPyre 90+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Khrysalis)

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014