Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School themed Bundle

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 10, 2012
I've already post that idea on "Welcome to the dorm" topic but i prefer posting him on a new topic.
That will be easier to have some return about it

Hi;

My idea is about castle,i think most of the people know the school house of the crown shop and probably the school themed items.I think that should be great if we have an evolution of these house.

I'm storm wizard and i was thinking a mix between the storm house and the sunken palace/nimbus citadel could be a great house for something like a storm lord bundle.
Like that:
-Stormy island house
-a cloudy/aquatic mount (40% speed +5% damage -3% resist)
-Lightning god attire (think the nimbus style or the storm titan one)
-Cyclonic lightning/trident
-Spark titan pet (the storm titan as a cute pet no less)/Bubbling titan pet (same but instead of dust tornado a bubble tornado)
-5000 crowns and additional castle elixir

As you see an aquatic style or a stormy sky one( i have a small preference for stormy sky one but if you can't decide make the two i gonna take them anyway

I have some idea for the other school but not so complete
(houses are school house + the place described)
fire: Dragonspire /inner Athanor ;fire breathe attire;a dragon pet(even if its too classical)
ice: outher Athanor ;no name idea but think to the ymir clothe or north mythology extended;hammer god pet
myth: no idea (the acropolis), Olympian deity vestment (with wings in back); a pegasi pet
life:the treetop getaway, Fairy silk suit (my favorite) or Gaia wrath garb;forest elve pet(Dalia falmea in white and green) or mother earth scion pet( like the guardians of Bartleby roots)
death: no idea
balance:maybe something like Egyptian palace;Amon-ré armor of light;sun pet (imagine the sun you see in the sky as a pet)

I let you think about what weapon fit best for these clothes.

If you have any idea to complete these School themed bundles don't hesitate

Kane GoldenFlamme Storm titan and Lord of New Celestia

Explorer
Jul 20, 2018
These are cool ideas! As for a death idea, a cool one to see would be a Plague Doctor set with a carriage-themed mount and a Plague Rat pet. I can't think of a house off the top of my head, but that's what discussion boards are for: discussing things.
Thomas LifeBane

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
ye that fit great to the creepy style of this school.Sadly i don't think the sanatorium house will be accepted that fit great but too much creepy. And Darkmoor already give the haunted castle style.dying jungle don't inspire me for a house.maybe the Tartarus will be a good start Hades is the god of death ( ye i know Tanatos is the real god of death but who care)

or maybe some inspiration is to take on the Pirate101 Witchdoctors that too easy but the grotto is great

and Seth GoldenFlamme; Spiral cup winner

Survivor
Sep 06, 2016
MrSir1127 on Dec 6, 2018 wrote:
These are cool ideas! As for a death idea, a cool one to see would be a Plague Doctor set with a carriage-themed mount and a Plague Rat pet. I can't think of a house off the top of my head, but that's what discussion boards are for: discussing things.
Thomas LifeBane
I agree with the Plague Doctor themed bundle. I think a cool/fitting house would be the same scheme as the witch doctor hut (where witchdoctors learn new attributes) in P101.

Bailey

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Hi,
i finally found an idea for a myth house,why not something like the Valencia palace (of Pirate101 again) that not really original but that fit to the Roman/Greek style without being the Acropolis.
I see also something on clouds but that seems too close to the Olympus. What do you think about that?

Seth GoldenFlamme; Spiral cup winner
and his sister; Cyrus nemesis

Delver
Jun 10, 2012