Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

school test

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
when a wizard reach level 42 When you are 42 could there no any combat with your school teacher I think a fight with your school teacher when you come to level 42 to see if you can use your spell and teacher has all they types spell as your school has on level 42 a test in your magic to see if you can use your spells and if you can face your school teacher then you have passed the test and that would be opened up for now spell in your school It is a idea to wizard101

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
MariaWide on Oct 14, 2012 wrote:
when a wizard reach level 42 When you are 42 could there no any combat with your school teacher I think a fight with your school teacher when you come to level 42 to see if you can use your spell and teacher has all they types spell as your school has on level 42 a test in your magic to see if you can use your spells and if you can face your school teacher then you have passed the test and that would be opened up for now spell in your school It is a idea to wizard101
I think fighting Professor Drake is as close as you can get, but I'll take it. XD

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
Well... There's so many wizards that are past level 42, and will either miss this opportunity, or find it to easy (myself being level 46). I don't that's going to work too well.