Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

school ideas

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
I had ideas like qeusts for a full set of brand new gear for your wizard starting at 60 then 70 and so on. And I had some ideas for lvl88 spells + pet = mounts lets start with Balence.Spell:spectral bomb :-P [850 ice or 860 life or 950 death or 980 fire or 1000 myth or 1600 storm]Pet:RA [gives magnificent RA card]Mount Chimera (3 passengers) Now storm Spell[TitalWave a little bit like tempest ok 150 per pipto all enemys]Pet:levithan[gives beasty levithan]Mount:levithan again 3 people] Now myth.Spell:Gorgan[1350 and stun for 3 round]Pet Medusa[gives scarey Medusa card]Mount:othorths[2 people] Death spell:were wolf[1400 and take half]Pet:were wolf[ well gives were wolf]Mount:Werewolf two people. Life Spell: life root[800-1000]Pet:Centaur[gives swift Centaur card]Mount:[Centaur] Fire Spell:[(it basicly an advanced meter strike but ya)its astroid smash deels 775 to 955 to all and stun]Pet:fire dragan[gives dragan titen spell]Mount:[Fire dragan 3 people :-)] Now the final and the best of all ICE Spell:(I think its time for ice to get a little prezent 8) a good powerful attack spell)Its deep freeze [500+900 over 3 rounds]Pet its a snow angel pet it gives nice angel card Mount:snow angel horse but sorry for a one peson mount Oh and I and forgot all mounts have a speed of 70% speed thats fast.P.S.Ill leave the animaitions in my next post ;-)