Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School house

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2013
I Came up with an idea about a school. I have seen people make schools at their house and so this was an inspiration. So try to imagine this in your head, you pop up at the spiral door it could be a play ground or just an empty piece of land. Then you go inside and there is a hallway with lockers, maybe with enchanted locks? Well anyways there would be classrooms that would have a certain schools color or banner maybe ..? Ooh there can also be a room for the principals office and another one for the nurses office perhaps? Oh and there will be a gym and inside the gym there will be a pvp arena! I'd rather do pvp than laps! It could be a bundle since in my head its huge and it has a pvp arena. And i wouldn't forget the clothes, mount, and pet for a bundle. The clothes can be a school uniform. Maybe something a little geeky? The cute kind of geeky The mount would be... I don't know what the mount would be but maybe you guys can figure that out. The class pet would be any pet really but it could be a bigger than normal size snail! Ooh i just thought of something, in one of the lockers, try to make the locker obvious like have it cracked open, there can be a prize! One of the normal prizes you could get like reagents and gold and stuff. And when you go up to it a press x it could say: You open a locker that is slightly open and you find a prize. Well that's all i got. I hope you liked my idea!

Jasmine SparkleHeart

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
JazzTheSparklingHe... on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
I Came up with an idea about a school. I have seen people make schools at their house and so this was an inspiration. So try to imagine this in your head, you pop up at the spiral door it could be a play ground or just an empty piece of land. Then you go inside and there is a hallway with lockers, maybe with enchanted locks? Well anyways there would be classrooms that would have a certain schools color or banner maybe ..? Ooh there can also be a room for the principals office and another one for the nurses office perhaps? Oh and there will be a gym and inside the gym there will be a pvp arena! I'd rather do pvp than laps! It could be a bundle since in my head its huge and it has a pvp arena. And i wouldn't forget the clothes, mount, and pet for a bundle. The clothes can be a school uniform. Maybe something a little geeky? The cute kind of geeky The mount would be... I don't know what the mount would be but maybe you guys can figure that out. The class pet would be any pet really but it could be a bigger than normal size snail! Ooh i just thought of something, in one of the lockers, try to make the locker obvious like have it cracked open, there can be a prize! One of the normal prizes you could get like reagents and gold and stuff. And when you go up to it a press x it could say: You open a locker that is slightly open and you find a prize. Well that's all i got. I hope you liked my idea!

Jasmine SparkleHeart
I like this idea The pet could be a goldfish or a gerbil, something usually kept as a class pet. I like the outfit, and the house. This would be a fun bundle to have. I'd like it available online, so people in Canada, or other countries can get it. I like this, it sounds fun. The mount could be something like a skateboard, or a bike too

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Survivor
Jan 01, 2013
I actually was thinking about a skateboard I hope i get more replies

Hero
Nov 14, 2010