Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scald Needs an Animation.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Please elaborate on what the animation should be... I think personally, it should be a little bits of fire blistering around the field, and a bunch of magma particles (or lava above ground lol) should sweep through the battlefield.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Why?
well it would be fair for Scald to get animation since Link got one

Survivor
May 17, 2010
I've been playing with my fire a quite a while now, and I think that Scald is fine the way it is. Maybe I have just gotten used to it, lol. How about you give us some type of animation that you could come up with?

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Mario2463 wrote:
All spells have an animation and I think Scald should get one too.

I'm pretty sure Scald had an animation once before, I've seen enemies on fire, so maybe that could return? :?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
The best thing I like about Scald, is the fact it doesn't have an animation. The 6 seconds or so saved, by not having an animation, makes the duel feel just a bit faster.

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
Ronster55 wrote:
Please elaborate on what the animation should be... I think personally, it should be a little bits of fire blistering around the field, and a bunch of magma particles (or lava above ground lol) should sweep through the battlefield.

Yeah that would work; any animation is fine. I just don't get why it's the only attacking spell without one.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i like the way scald sneaks up on the opponent.

i can critical and they don't even think of blocking half the time.

and some don't even know what is hitting them.

don't change it leave it as it is.

spend that time on new worlds in stead

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
joujou11cool wrote:
Mario2463 wrote:
All spells have an animation and I think Scald should get one too.

I'm pretty sure Scald had an animation once before, I've seen enemies on fire, so maybe that could return? :?

It did. Very similiar to the old power link animation, but would be X however many enemies you were facing.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
watsupdog111 wrote:
well it would be fair for Scald to get animation since Link got one

And what does fairness have to do with spell animations? As long as Scald works the way it does I don't care how it appears.