Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rotate the order

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 31, 2009
Is there any way to randomize the placement of multi traps, blades and shields? The use of steals and breaks especially by bosses makes it hard.

As a life wizard I thought it wise to pickup the balance spells spirit blade and trap. While fighting many of the newer bosses placing a blade on yourself proofs the boss to immediately remove it. Same goes when placing traps. However when you place a multi like spirit blade or trap it only removes the last one place.

My problem is that it is always the life blade and trap that get removed. So I am always fighting these bosses with no boosts from spells. Don't know if anyone has noticed but life has the weakest attack spells in the game.

If they could randomly layout when placed the at least I'd have a chance to get a boost. Anyone else see this as an issue?

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Tragamite wrote:
Is there any way to randomize the placement of multi traps, blades and shields? The use of steals and breaks especially by bosses makes it hard.

As a life wizard I thought it wise to pickup the balance spells spirit blade and trap. While fighting many of the newer bosses placing a blade on yourself proofs the boss to immediately remove it. Same goes when placing traps. However when you place a multi like spirit blade or trap it only removes the last one place.

My problem is that it is always the life blade and trap that get removed. So I am always fighting these bosses with no boosts from spells. Don't know if anyone has noticed but life has the weakest attack spells in the game.

If they could randomly layout when placed the at least I'd have a chance to get a boost. Anyone else see this as an issue?

rather than randomly placing the blade, it would be better if the boss just rolled random to pick the blade to remove.

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
If it worked out that way then would they be able to piece any blade or trap that is currently around you or them? I mean that would be nice if they picked one of the blades or traps I never used.

I think randomizing the way they deploy around a person is more feasible IMO.