Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rotate plants...

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
992
I think it would be a great idea to let wizards rotate their plants (but not move them). I get sick and tired of my plant being randomly rotated and I plant it up against a wall or something to look pretty and then it's always facing towards the wall. I'd like to turn them around so everyone can see them!

Explorer
Dec 25, 2010
59
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
2552
bravevline wrote:
I think it would be a great idea to let wizards rotate their plants (but not move them). I get sick and tired of my plant being randomly rotated and I plant it up against a wall or something to look pretty and then it's always facing towards the wall. I'd like to turn them around so everyone can see them!


Some plants, like Fickle Pickle, purposely face away from you. So rotating defeats the purpose of the animation.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
729
kingurz wrote:
bravevline wrote:
I think it would be a great idea to let wizards rotate their plants (but not move them). I get sick and tired of my plant being randomly rotated and I plant it up against a wall or something to look pretty and then it's always facing towards the wall. I'd like to turn them around so everyone can see them!


Some plants, like Fickle Pickle, purposely face away from you. So rotating defeats the purpose of the animation.

Well you could rotate it, but it could still turn away from you. Like it starts out facing you, but after you place it, it starts to rotate on its own.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
2552
eggywig wrote:
Well you could rotate it, but it could still turn away from you. Like it starts out facing you, but after you place it, it starts to rotate on its own.


If you only want to see the front of the plant for a short time, Wizard101 already has a camera feature that will allow you to rotate around to the front of the plant. For PC users, hold down on the left mouse key and slide the mouse to either side.