Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

reward cards idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2012
so i have an idea that is for kingsisle for reward cards.

i think since these reward cards are rare to come across as you say. i like that we cant sell them or delete them thats cool. but we should be able to switch them between our characters at least cause on my first ok i got reward cards that are useless to me cause i bought cards packs and got offschool spells. and since i mainly buy crowns and packs on my lvl90 i dont get a lot of packs on my lower lvl wizards. i am sure other wizards would agree with me. so lets make our reward cards character changeable? i say yes

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
osiris20 on Mar 21, 2013 wrote:
so i have an idea that is for kingsisle for reward cards.

i think since these reward cards are rare to come across as you say. i like that we cant sell them or delete them thats cool. but we should be able to switch them between our characters at least cause on my first ok i got reward cards that are useless to me cause i bought cards packs and got offschool spells. and since i mainly buy crowns and packs on my lvl90 i dont get a lot of packs on my lower lvl wizards. i am sure other wizards would agree with me. so lets make our reward cards character changeable? i say yes
I sure wish they would do something with them. I find myself stuffing them into my deck just to use them so they are out of my backpack lol. The useful ones i will keep for the right moment but the non useful ones i wish there was a way to rid them from the backpack.