Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Returning player

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2016
Haven't played for a while and I got really surprised when I saw that KI didn't make elucidates no pvp yet, are they pretending that they not know how this is unfair on pvp and that people can easily buy them from 3rd party sites? it basically makes pvp a pay to win you just have to buy them, of course you can win someone using elucidates but you will have a huge disadvantage and membership game model should be a non pay to win what isn't happening talking about it the elucidates aren't the only problem, when you have wands and gear (aka jade) that offer some advantage and the only way to acquire them is with crowns just makes the game even more pay to win, of course you have other options but in 2v2 or more everyone knows how jades can make a difference, making these items drop even a hard drop would easily solve the problem and again about the elucidates if you saw that it was too op before the release of celestia and removed it from trainer why do you still allow these many on pvp? what you did was just let's not allow everyone train it, just a few that pays to buy them will use them.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
I believe a more simple solution would be to ban the cards from PvP. I personally don't PvP, it's not an interest of mine but i have to agree that that card should be banned and on top of this, jade gear should also be banned, that's just majorly unfair, i always thought it was no PvP but clearly i'm wrong. I can see why they'd leave it in as if you pay for things you expect an advantage however gear such as the jade gear is far too powerful for PvP.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Currently Elucidate is no longer available as a Treasure Card so the number of them are going to decrease dramatically. I don't think you should buy anything from 3rd Party sites for Wizard101 gameplay as that just sounds sketchy. Also PVP is only one aspect of the game.... I don't understand why people forget this..

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
elucidate was eliminated with the april 2016 update; they no longer drop anywhere in game. any you have can still be used but there isn't a way to get them anymore unless someone sells in bazaar.
the tc multiply glitch you mention was corrected about 4 yrs ago, so third party selling doesn't happen.
you shouldn't be seeing it used much going forward since they are a goner.