Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

return these spells to these minions!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
This is not a topic to request new moves to be added to minions!

Alright. well the Celestia update was cool and all but the main thing disappointing me is the changes made to the Ice Guardian minion, the Troll minion, and the Cyclops minion.

I used minions a lot because they came quite useful. Until the updates that is. Minions that attacked with spells of it's own class and other school attacks really use to help with fighting the same type as your own school.

For example, the Ice Guardian minion used to not use blades or traps and knew the moves: Ice beetle, Fire Elf, and Storm Shark. When your enemy was an ice type and you were an ice type, the Ice Guardian came very useful since it often used Fire Elf.

Another example is myth! Myth is the king of minions as it is said. When your myth and you have to fight a myth enemy or boss in either Dragonspyre or Celestia, you usually have to place two converts before attacking because of myth's double hit moves. The Cyclops minion used to know Storm Shark, Troll, Cyclops, and Sun Bird for attack. Sun Bird and Storm Shark attacks came very useful when fighting myth with myth. Now the Cyclops minion attacks only consist of myth. They have no help in fighting myth like they used to.

I request for the reasons i gave for these moves to be added back to the minions before the Celestia update:

Ice Guardian

Bring back: Fire Elf and Storm Shark
Remove: Ice Bats and Snow Shark

Cyclops Minion

Bring back: Sun Bird and Storm Shark
Remove: Ghoul

This is not a topic to request new moves to be added to minions!