Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Resetting Spell book Idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 30, 2013
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not, so please forgive me if it has. I have been thinking about the spell book reset. I think that it would be a benefit to the players if Kings Isle changed how the spell book was reset. For example, have drop down menus with choices. Be able to track what spells the character has based on level. Ask how many spell points the player wants back, and what spells they want to exchange.

This prevents the player from having to start the spell book over entirely (unless that is there choice) and perhaps choosing the wrong spells again, and Kings Isle gets the use of crowns from the spells that the player resets. Win-Win as I see it. Hope they do something like this.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ambrose Cain on Jul 24, 2014 wrote:
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not, so please forgive me if it has. I have been thinking about the spell book reset. I think that it would be a benefit to the players if Kings Isle changed how the spell book was reset. For example, have drop down menus with choices. Be able to track what spells the character has based on level. Ask how many spell points the player wants back, and what spells they want to exchange.

This prevents the player from having to start the spell book over entirely (unless that is there choice) and perhaps choosing the wrong spells again, and Kings Isle gets the use of crowns from the spells that the player resets. Win-Win as I see it. Hope they do something like this.
No. That's way too much going on for a kid-based game. and it would be unfair to have it be crowns only anyway. You know not everyone has extra cash to spend in this game.

This is not a game for the hard-cord gamer; this is family based and those additions would be more cumbersome than helpful.

sorry