Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Request for one no-menu chat realm

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
For all kinds of reasons, it would be nice to have one single realm that people that are stuck with menu chat couldn't visit.

Just one realm.

Much as I hate to say this, people with menu chat cause all kinds of problems with out meaning to - simply because you can't really communicate with them, can't explain anything, can't discuss the game or battle strategy.

But right now there is no where you can go if you don't want to have to deal with trying to explain stuff to menu chat only people in complicated situations.

As an example of what kind of problems can happen - a guy joined us as we went into waterworks today. He was, of course, menu chat only.

He didn't know the rules for the bosses and, because he was menu chat only, not only could we NOT explain them, we couldn't even tell him to go real the websites about them.

He wound up dead and wound up getting the rest of us in trouble.

He also did other things such as refusing to join battles, opening the clams wrong and so on.

In the end, we wound up having to abandon the dungeon with him in it and start it over.

There are many, many other examples I could provide, of why it would be very nice to have one realm where menu chat only players couldn't go.

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
This is an awesome idea! I totally feel for ya. However... just one realm? It would be constantly full. I understand that, like, ten of them would be way overkill and unfair to the mutes, but . . . I'm just worried that the non-mute realms would be flocked to, leaving those realms completely full and the other ones virtually empty. They may also get filled by noobs on Unicorn Way-- which would be so unneccesary for them, since there is no strategy to it AT ALL. Aside from these flaws (I know there's a lot and I apologize for my extensive complaints) I think it's be a great idea.

Sophia AshHeart
Level 45 Balance

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
cookiejar42 wrote:
This is an awesome idea! I totally feel for ya. However... just one realm? It would be constantly full.

I know. I'd love to have a handful of realms that are no mute, and maybe even some realms that are no mute, over 18 only. But I'm thinking that getting KI to give us even ONE realm is going to be like pulling teeth without painkillers.