Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reptilia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2011
My sis came up for a new world, called Reptilia. It is full of reptiles, and takes place in the dinosaur age. Talk to alligators, crocs, turtles, sea beasts, dinosaurs, and raptors. Battle Morganthe's new minions and enslaved an enchanted T-Rexes, and the new lvl 70/80 (depends if this will be an optional world or not) gauntlet, Gurse (the Marleybonian women demand new and unique purses, and create a time travel device, so a poor, but strong dog learns this magic and locks himself inside, enchants dinosaurs, and makes them build him a purse factory. It lures reptiles (alligators are most gullible) by using meat, takes their scaly "coats" and gives them soft, defenseless ones). The quest for Gurse would come from an alligator/dinosaur who is complaining of his friends disappearing and coming back as a softie (softies were the name a reptile became just after shedding, and for the new reason, the Gurse gauntlet) and would give the quest, "How do you Yabba-Dabba do? " Fight enemies such as dinosaurs the sizes of large turkeys, juvenile T-Rexes, enchanted T-Rexes, Lizard men, enchanted cave men, selfish Marleybonians trying to bring a live dinosaur to present Marleybone to get rich, leviathans, and basilisks. Talk to wise turtles, become a turtle to enter King Harold Hardshell's tomb. Take a pterodactyl to the final showdown entrance. See if you can defeat Morganthe and prevent her from awakening the spirit of the 10,000 ton T-Rex and making an apocalypse in the past, leaving disastrous results in every world of the spiral in the future (cause you go back in time, before Bartleby, when the spiral was one). I hope you like her idea. This was all her idea, so i deserve no credit for it.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009