Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reporting for nothing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2012
1
I was playing W101 and logged off for about 2 hours. When I logged back on I saw that I had been muted for 10 years. I would like it i can can please be able to text chat again. THANK YOU

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
455
I don't think they mute people for that long. If someone's offence is bad enough for that, they should just be banned.

Sarai Thunderstrider
Transcendent
Amber
Initiate

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
415
CourtneyFairy on Jul 29, 2014 wrote:
I was playing W101 and logged off for about 2 hours. When I logged back on I saw that I had been muted for 10 years. I would like it i can can please be able to text chat again. THANK YOU
You might have been muted for inappropriate language or harassment. If this is not the case, email King's Isle and the person who falsely reported you will get a punishment instead.

Administrator
CourtneyFairy on Jul 29, 2014 wrote:
I was playing W101 and logged off for about 2 hours. When I logged back on I saw that I had been muted for 10 years. I would like it i can can please be able to text chat again. THANK YOU
Hello young wizard,

You need to send an email to support@wizard101.com if you have questions about why you were muted.


community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 10, 2014
1
hey guys i wanna talk about false reporters because people report all the time when you never did anything but say hi i am really worried because this is the third time, and i am just scared i will get banned one day. Thanks

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4942
glowstorm13 on Jul 29, 2014 wrote:
I don't think they mute people for that long. If someone's offence is bad enough for that, they should just be banned.

Sarai Thunderstrider
Transcendent
Amber
Initiate
Yes, they do mute for that long; it's been done before (and a thread here posted about it)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4942
bman3800 on Jul 30, 2014 wrote:
hey guys i wanna talk about false reporters because people report all the time when you never did anything but say hi i am really worried because this is the third time, and i am just scared i will get banned one day. Thanks
KI knows every word typed by you and others. False reports backfire big time on those doing the false reporting.

If you are following the rules, you have nothing to worry about.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
455
RavenLady777 on Jul 30, 2014 wrote:
Yes, they do mute for that long; it's been done before (and a thread here posted about it)
Oh, Sorry about posting false info then.

Defender
Feb 17, 2011
100
bman3800 on Jul 30, 2014 wrote:
hey guys i wanna talk about false reporters because people report all the time when you never did anything but say hi i am really worried because this is the third time, and i am just scared i will get banned one day. Thanks
The report goes through a moderator. If someone is reporting for no reason, they will be the one who gets banned, not you. It depends on what you say or do in W101. If you did something bad, that's when you'll get banned. If you keep being a kind, fair gamer, You want get banned, so no need to worry