Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Replaying Quests/Quest Symbols/Quests on Map

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Once we're finished with a quest, it would be cool to play it again. Simple enough: When you are COMPLETELY done with a quest, it has a grey "!" with it. That means the quest is fully done and can be replayed at any time desired.

In the Quest section of your Spell Book, each type of quest will have a special symbol to indicate which kind they are. Main quests will have the icon of the world it's in. Side quests will have a yellow "?". Replayed main quests will have the icon of the world it's in, but it'll be grey. Replayed side quests will have a grey "?". Replayed quests will also have a red "X" to remove it from your Spell Book if you don't have a desire to complete it. But, you will still be able to get it again from it's giver.

People with quests to give can show up on your map. On the map will be a yellow "!" icon to show where there's a quest waiting to be recieved.

I hope KingsIsle will consider my ideas!

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
willwolf64 wrote:
Once we're finished with a quest, it would be cool to play it again. Simple enough: When you are COMPLETELY done with a quest, it has a grey "!" with it. That means the quest is fully done and can be replayed at any time desired.

In the Quest section of your Spell Book, each type of quest will have a special symbol to indicate which kind they are. Main quests will have the icon of the world it's in. Side quests will have a yellow "?". Replayed main quests will have the icon of the world it's in, but it'll be grey. Replayed side quests will have a grey "?". Replayed quests will also have a red "X" to remove it from your Spell Book if you don't have a desire to complete it. But, you will still be able to get it again from it's giver.

People with quests to give can show up on your map. On the map will be a yellow "!" icon to show where there's a quest waiting to be recieved.

I hope KingsIsle will consider my ideas!

I think this is a very good idea. There have been times when I have wondered if I have completed a quest for one of my young wizards and this would be a very good way to keep track.