Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rename, Change Outfits Automatically

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
Having to change clothes constantly for farming and PVPing can be quite inefficient. This revelation came to me as I quested through the various mobs in Avalon. Often I would need to change my character's clothes to fight against Fire/Storm, Ice/Balance, Storm/Myth, etc. I tediously went through my inventory for each battle.

Rather than search through one's inventory to find the most suitable outfit for a particular battle, it'd be much easier if we could change the clothes' names; for example, if you need to change an outfit to battle ice mobs, simply find the items labeled "Ice Outfit #1" in your inventory. It beats having to remember the stats for "Takura's Wielding Scarlet Helmet" or "Gargantuan of the Almighty" or which outfits give you 60% death resist or 100% power pip chance.

Even better, how about having preset options for changing clothes automatically? Rather than flip through your inventory and equip and unequip gear, you could click a clothing option to the side with preset configurations. Viola! You're in your ice battling gear or in your 100% power pip chance PVP armor.

I would really like to see Wizard101 players be offered this convenient option.