Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

removing stun shields

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 29, 2011
I think stun shields should be removed because they dont make stuns up to there full potential. I mean a stun shield is like saying you can only stun once a battle and i dont think it should be like that. Ok, so maybe if there were no stun shields people would abuse stuns, but think again. Here are some solutions to that.

currently stuns arent 100% accuracy, there 70%.

if that isnt low enough then make them 60 or 50% so you cant always abuse them.

my favorite solution is this one. Why dont we just put some stun resist stats in more gear? If ki made stun resist more common there would be no need for constant stun shields! In the future, hopefully ki will actually put stun resist in gear so they can remove stun shields.

I know this will probably impact pvp but, if they made lvl 70 pvp gear instead of stopping at level 45 I believe, maybe people would actually where them for pvp. If they take away stun shields and did what i said about stuns, it would be your fault for not having stun resist. Maybe this could bring some more strategy into play.

Mycin legenddreamer lvl 70 myth
warlord in pvp and pet derby
Jason dreamgiver lvl 51 death

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Stun Shields are there to prevent Chain Stunning, an exploit that was heavily abused "back in the day".

Defender
May 29, 2011
bionaknight wrote:
Stun Shields are there to prevent Chain Stunning, an exploit that was heavily abused "back in the day".
\

I understand that, but if they took away stun shields and put more ways in to prevent stuns, I think that would help. In the post a explained that