Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Removing Spells or Badge Categories

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2013
The inability to remove spells you do not want and have gained from bosses like Loremaster along with removing old PvP Age Badge categories is annoying coming from someone who has OCD...
I don't want to have Winter Moon when I am a Life and I imagine no one else wants it either.
I also failed to become a Warlord in PvP so why am I forced to have a badge category still from an old age?

I don't know too if you can just ask the developers to remove it for you but I figured to share it here.
I hope this gets enough views to become a feature in the game. I don't want to remove my Life that I worked on so I can be free of Winter Moon, Krampus, etc. and 2nd-3rd Age Badge Categories for PvP since I don't like PvP anymore.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
I enjoy using other school spells on my other characters. For example, using deer knight on my life or storm is a nice change of pace for me.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2013
martianhunter09 on Nov 30, 2016 wrote:
I enjoy using other school spells on my other characters. For example, using deer knight on my life or storm is a nice change of pace for me.
Some do, some dont. It should be a feature where it would be an OPTION to remove spells, badges, etc. that you no longer want. I also feel it should count toward enemy and boss drops... (Example: You dont want enemies to drop actual spells or reagents so there would be an Options Tab where you can click on what you dont want enemies to drop for you... then if they're clicked, the enemy drop system will basically not give you anything that you have clicked HOWEVER this would NOT mean you get more rewards rather you, yourself, limit what types of drops you get. It would make it easier to just gain only snacks or only gears that way.)

I am not discouraging collecting and all that. For some players though I just feel they need an option to make farming and collecting things easier.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Ty Lung the Majest... on Dec 3, 2016 wrote:
Some do, some dont. It should be a feature where it would be an OPTION to remove spells, badges, etc. that you no longer want. I also feel it should count toward enemy and boss drops... (Example: You dont want enemies to drop actual spells or reagents so there would be an Options Tab where you can click on what you dont want enemies to drop for you... then if they're clicked, the enemy drop system will basically not give you anything that you have clicked HOWEVER this would NOT mean you get more rewards rather you, yourself, limit what types of drops you get. It would make it easier to just gain only snacks or only gears that way.)

I am not discouraging collecting and all that. For some players though I just feel they need an option to make farming and collecting things easier.
This is a ridiculous option. The settings would be crazy with all the possible drops. Removing spells from your deck would also just mess things up. It would also just make getting the spell drops you DO want even less likely because deleting a spell would just open it up to be dropped again. It's very simple, don't want a spell, don't add it to your deck. Every wizard has dozens of spells they never use, it's just part of the game.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Wizard will never allow the removal of spells because of the possibility of removing one you actually wanted / needed in error. (Just like removing quests; not going to happen.)
The badges don't matter regarding game play at all; select a different one or none at all, that's simple and most likely won't be changed either. sorry.