Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Regarding littary everything.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Hello :)

Ive got some points i would like express.

1. Lack of content.. Now wizard is a large game and i love every bit of it! but it is getting dull after maxing :/ and this is problem seince the only thing i feel i can do with my maxed charatcer is helping new players or just pvp, perhaps tend to my garden, which is like the only reason i log on to my death anymore.

Currently he is just a garderning slave, and i put in a lot of time into the character.. but now i cannot really use him for anything. becouse i maxed a storm he storms through everything easily.

Now what i would love for content. is not MORE WORLDS! Work on the once you got? add quests there give us more reason to go back to dragonspyre as a level 130 storm.. even mooshu, what happend to mooshu, have littary no reason to go there as of now. but i love the world it self.

What im trying to say here work on what you got, and dont add more on to a pile, and perhaps dont just add fishes, dungeons.. but add more depth to them.

2. Bring in more players, and this is not done by adding more microtransactions, but please continue the retextureing, mabye even remodel some spells, and give new players more content to play around in.

With this you could do a relauch perhaps, get more players into the game. it feels so empty nowdays.. even on peak time i dont see the battlegrounds filled like before..

3. The mircotransactions.. yeah.. Crowns and membership is great, love it! but what if you try adding some skins like mounts / stitch gear (no stats) this is cheap way to get good gear in the game, and it is really boring tbh.. i sometimes felt the need of spending crowns just to get that staff or cerntern peice of gear..

What if they lowered the amount of microtransactions.. so many good games have been ruined with them..

4. Listen to the god dang players, interact with them more, be with them play among them.
I feel like kingisle is very very bad at this..

You need to look more towards your players more and listen to them, stop thinking about money for one second..

and acutally look torwards your players and improve the relations with them, like make a dev stream with the whole dev team, make a list of things players suggest, and see what you can do with that, you'll see improvment! this is something few game makers does, but it works and it is good and helpfu! we get the content we want, and not another pack i can open for a chance of some random gear peice..

Now i feel like i just cowerd a few points.. but i dont want to have time to whrite this kind of message, now you might just lose one more veteran player, trust me more are probally feeling the same as me. we love the game, but its getting lost in a maze of greed..

I got almost hopeless at the end so i didnt bother editing my spelling or grammar so ill excuse for that.