Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Regaining Mana

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
You guys know how when we go into the commons or other areas that we regain our health slowly but surely, I think the same should be true about mana because it can be hard to get full mana when there are allot of people in the commons area..... I know that we can play mini games to get our mana up but i find its hard to find the time to do things like that when they dont really add to the game....
Thanks,
Jonathan SeaFlame
Grandmaster Necromancer
GhostBuster

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
hmm... when i think about it, yes, it would be a good idea, but maybe mana is a special energy different from health. i mean, its like people wanting a card that heals mana. you use mana to cast the card in the first place, dont you? it would seem silly. anyway, from that, i can see mana is something much more different than health.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
You can find mana in all the commons of the spiral. They are in the form of floating blue wisps.

The most difficult place to find them is in Wizard City, due to the large population in that area. If you are in this area, first switch to a perfect world, than check in Old Town and shopping area. There are normally a lot there.

Hope this helps

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
You can find mana in all the commons of the spiral. They are in the form of floating blue wisps.

The most difficult place to find them is in Wizard City, due to the large population in that area. If you are in this area, first switch to a perfect world, than check in Old Town and shopping area. There are normally a lot there.

Hope this helps

yea i was just thinking that if we went afk it would be nice to come back to having full mana.
Thanks for your thoughts,

Jonathan Seaflame
Grandmaster Necromancer
GhostBuster