Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reasoning behind astral spell power

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Greetings,

I am growing increasingly concerned about how tight-lipped KI is staying on astral spells. Can we please at least get some reasoning from an official KI employee as to why the spells are the way they are? I can't figure out why we don't even have any acknowledgement on our feedback. It's overwhelming how many people want these spells changed, yet we are ignored.

Survivor
Sep 18, 2009
My only guess is that Kingsisle has carefully planned character progression for the next hundred or so levels. Because they released very powerful Hades and Malistaire gear, they may have noticed, as many other players noticed too, that we are getting very powerful, and it is unclear how we can keep improving the next hundred levels if we already have perfect stats.

I'm assuming that we'll be getting improvements to current gear and spells as we keep leveling up, but the improvements won't be as big and amazing as they once were before. I'm sure we all know just how "fun" PVP was with everyone being overpowered and being able to kill an opponent first round before they can even do anything.