Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

realms and game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2012
can someone tell me ... How do you know what realm you are on? is there different types of realms? what I'm wanting to do is start a death run. A death run is where you get 2 or more teams and you start at the far end of a street. say like unicorn way, you would start at the hedge maze. the run does not start till all are there. once all have made it there you pick your teams and then you decide who goes first. all players on a team must stay on the street. you may NOT go on the sidewalk for any reason! if you die then your team is one short till you make it back to them.(you are not allowed to post a set marker.) you must run or fly all the way back. the first team to make it to the start of the street wins. i was wanting to give the winners a treasure card each and then have them pick one out of the group who did there very best and gift to them a deck of there choice(not counting mega pet snacks) but anyone of the 400 crowns and lower packs. what do you think?

Defender
May 21, 2011
kelerog29 wrote:
can someone tell me ... How do you know what realm you are on? is there different types of realms? what I'm wanting to do is start a death run. A death run is where you get 2 or more teams and you start at the far end of a street. say like unicorn way, you would start at the hedge maze. the run does not start till all are there. once all have made it there you pick your teams and then you decide who goes first. all players on a team must stay on the street. you may NOT go on the sidewalk for any reason! if you die then your team is one short till you make it back to them.(you are not allowed to post a set marker.) you must run or fly all the way back. the first team to make it to the start of the street wins. i was wanting to give the winners a treasure card each and then have them pick one out of the group who did there very best and gift to them a deck of there choice(not counting mega pet snacks) but anyone of the 400 crowns and lower packs. what do you think?

first of all your click on your book then on the cog, then on the top part if you look across there is one with two black shiny globes on top of a cog, click on that then it tells you what realm.

and second thats a really fun idea for a game!

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
You can try this on Wizard101central at http://www.wizard101central.com/ ! To find out what realm you are on, press ESC and click the button on the top for "Realms".

Survivor
Jun 06, 2012
thanks for the help, i was not sure that was it.
with that being said, this thursday at 200am est i will host a death run. the rules are simple.
what you are NOT allowed to do is...
1) go on the sidewalk for any reaseon
2) you may not port or set a marker.
3) if you die you must walk or fly back you were.
4) you may not get any aid from one or more persons.
5) this is for one or more streets.
this game has a 3 street gift. which means we go threw firecat ally, and colosise boulivard, to end on haunted cave. thefirst team out wins. the first tam geats a treasure card that is = to my hp or lower +one person in you group that you all choose will get a 400 and lower gift pack
now for the fun of it all . you may not win unless all who started finish. this means if i die and have to come back my team may not cross the finish line till i join then.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
kelerog29 wrote:

Hit "Esc" and choose the first icon on the right to select your realm.
as for the game...I think this sounds like fun, but I also think you are going to make an awful lot of people who are playing the 'real' game angry but running amok and getting pulled into their duels.
Unless you're able to find that 'perfect' realm, which has pretty much been elusive since school let out. :)

Explorer
Apr 30, 2010
Survivor
Jun 06, 2012
ball256 sure as soon as i figure out what time that is in (EST) lol. realm pixie.
I've looked at the up side and the down side to doing this, and the only problem with it. Will be other people who will join in the fight when there buddy(s) in the group die and have to come back. I'm also going to ask for some help in this from others who wish to watch the madness take place. We are going to need wizards to stand on the sidewalks and make sure no one ports/waypoints back, or others who joins in. I have played a lot of city of heros/villians. They would do costume contest to help out the new/younger level players. They would give coins out to help them buy what they needed. Since there is no way to give coins out here the only other thing i can do is offer treasure cards, and a gift pack. The trial run is set for 2:00 am (EST) thursday morning. I dont think alot of people will be up at this hour. There for a small 2 or 3 group will be perfect as a test.
all who wish to try this be on realm ghoul at 2:00am (EST) to help with the test run, and win your prize if your on the winning team. my hp is around 2,000. i have alredy found 4 treasure cards. To all who show up and help out with this thanks in advance!

See you soon

Survivor
Jun 06, 2012
ball256 again sunday is fine. my wizards names are...
flint fierforge
alura bane
sarah lifegiver
kane mythblade
destiny
600 pm (PST) is fineit will be 500 pm (EST) here when i see you meet at the start o unicorn way. till then thanks for the help and be safe, be good, be a wise wizard later kel