Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Read- New Spells and Sun School

AuthorMessage
Champion
Dec 03, 2012
With the new realease of Aquila, and the back to school, customers already want a new world. I would like to submit some ideas-
School of - I was thinking something like this-
Forest fire- does 950 to all, than 100 damage the next round.
A forest is shown, than a fire quickly spreads. The fire keeps going and going until it gets large enough to burn the enemy.
School of -
Forest beast (the pet rocks, I would love to see this as a spell. This would also work for myth) 900 damage to all, lifeblade to all friends.
A palace is shown, than a forest beast comes running out of the castle, getting bigger, than it slaps you with it's wings. Possible attack also breathes air on it.
School of - Headless horseman 1000 damage to all, swap back to chosen friend.
A wagon is riding by, and the horse is the nightmare. A headless man comes out with a pumpkin head in his hand, than throws it at the enemy.

School of - Thunder spirit 1650 to target, smokescreen to all others.
A purple spirit in a gown comes out, than takes a spear and attacks. Possible for bow and arrow too.

School of - Demon 200 damage of all schools, not including astral.
A creature comes walking out, it's slimy and big, with about everything in it. It spits (not gross) on target.

School of - King Midus ( sp?) does 1145 to one, 50 to all others.
He comes down from his throne and touches you. You turn to gold for a second, then it breaks out.
And...

School of - Figure 8 1015-1125 to one, ice trap on others.
An ice demon comes out and does a figure 8, it glows than breaks out hurting you.

Sun?
There should be a spell where it improves a aura. A quick one, but consider it. :)

-Molly
Level 73

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Molly the Balance ... on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
With the new realease of Aquila, and the back to school, customers already want a new world. I would like to submit some ideas-
School of - I was thinking something like this-
Forest fire- does 950 to all, than 100 damage the next round.
A forest is shown, than a fire quickly spreads. The fire keeps going and going until it gets large enough to burn the enemy.
School of -
Forest beast (the pet rocks, I would love to see this as a spell. This would also work for myth) 900 damage to all, lifeblade to all friends.
A palace is shown, than a forest beast comes running out of the castle, getting bigger, than it slaps you with it's wings. Possible attack also breathes air on it.
School of - Headless horseman 1000 damage to all, swap back to chosen friend.
A wagon is riding by, and the horse is the nightmare. A headless man comes out with a pumpkin head in his hand, than throws it at the enemy.

School of - Thunder spirit 1650 to target, smokescreen to all others.
A purple spirit in a gown comes out, than takes a spear and attacks. Possible for bow and arrow too.

School of - Demon 200 damage of all schools, not including astral.
A creature comes walking out, it's slimy and big, with about everything in it. It spits (not gross) on target.

School of - King Midus ( sp?) does 1145 to one, 50 to all others.
He comes down from his throne and touches you. You turn to gold for a second, then it breaks out.
And...

School of - Figure 8 1015-1125 to one, ice trap on others.
An ice demon comes out and does a figure 8, it glows than breaks out hurting you.

Sun?
There should be a spell where it improves a aura. A quick one, but consider it. :)

-Molly
Level 73
: Okay

: Probably all your teammates won't be the same school so maybe a blade to boost next healing spell (+30% to next healing spell blade) Good idea.

:Not good idea. 1000 is way too much, the person would at least get 2000 back from the swap half. And to select a person for that insane amount of health is worse. I wonder why scarecrow was 400 and not 4000. This spell needs work.

:Pretty good.

: Great, but that would mean that every single time the enemy would have resist to at least one of the seven schools and I don't want to put elemental blade, spirit blade, balance blade, bladestorm, feint, feint, feint, feint,feint,feint and feint on everybody waste too much of everything!

: No myth already has enough OP attack one enemy spell give them aoe, I am tired having to see them boost an earthquake to kill the 6000 Azteca ice mobs.

:Nice

!
Nah because we can't stack auras (not yet)

Champion
Dec 03, 2012