Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Re-entering a live instance after defeat

AuthorMessage
Adherent
May 20, 2010
When a wizard is defeated in an instance (i.e. a dungeon or tower) that has entrance sigils, he/she should be allowed to re-enter it without needing to stand on the sigils again. I don't know how hard it would be to program, but a wizard who's been defeated, and the instance is still live (as it would be, for example, if your friends were still inside), the wizard should be able to just run into the door/instance and be allowed inside without having to stand on the sigil and wait 10 seconds.

This would eliminate the problem of stepping on the sigils and having somebody else step on, too, which will restart the instance if both go inside.

Explorer
Oct 28, 2010
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
Trasilor wrote:
Can't you just port to your friends?

Not all dungeons allow porting to friends.

I like this idea a lot!

Megan

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
some time porting in you lose the ability to win the dungeon. you must re enter the dungeon thru the entrance to gain it.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Trasilor wrote:
Can't you just port to your friends?

For some dungeons, that option is disabled.

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Excellent idea! This would eliminate some of the fights and general mean spiritedness that is showing up around some of the dungeons, most notably the waterworks. KI, please see if this can be incorporated!