Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Re-designing the HUD!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
Hey all,

So recently I was thinking about the recent-ish changes to how the friends list looks. the emotes addon and also the little icons you can give to your friends on your friends list. I really liked this change as it made the game look a lot more updated when either typing in chat. Or seeing what friends you prefer over others (Apart from true friends)

I feel like leading on from this, a really cool feature which could be added to the game could be a re designed hud and book to the game. I mean sure, the book still functions great and still offers a good and easy inventory system. But maybe it could use a change within an art style to make it look updated! I am not sure if it has not been updated before. (Because I only started playing in 2011).

But a really nice and new clean book could make this game look really nice and updated once again. Or to make the game even nicer looking to fit into the 2018 year now. A new HUD!

I am pretty sure this had always been the same roughly apart from some minor changes. But maybe a new way of displaying your potions, your health your mana and even your energy could be implemented into the game just to give it a cleaner look!

This is just a suggestion, and I wouldn't be surprised if people do disagree with my idea as a lot of people still playing don't like small changes like this to the game as it would feel like to them a completely different game.

But maybe I am wrong

Thanks for reading

Kayla

(I would love to hear your feedback below on other suggestions to make things like this look more updated, or of course anything I missed!)