Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Raquel as a housing guest

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
Raquel is the crafter introduced in the Spring Update that lets players craft and recharge the new Boss Rematch duels. I think that her placement in the Arena is ok, if a bit weird. But one thing that I think would be great is to have her as a guest in our houses! Since you need to place these Boss Rematches in your house to use them, it would be very convenient if you didn't need to make a trip to the Arena every time you wanted to recharge your rematches.

Defender
May 22, 2012
Torpzun26 on Sep 18, 2022 wrote:
Raquel is the crafter introduced in the Spring Update that lets players craft and recharge the new Boss Rematch duels. I think that her placement in the Arena is ok, if a bit weird. But one thing that I think would be great is to have her as a guest in our houses! Since you need to place these Boss Rematches in your house to use them, it would be very convenient if you didn't need to make a trip to the Arena every time you wanted to recharge your rematches.
That would be very helpful rather than having to run to the arena after every battle to make a recharge.