Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

rank 5 hit all noob spell life school

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
2209
Wizgamer105 on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
So any school could train it since it is a astral spell. Or are you going to limit it?
astral spells aren't limited, so why start now? I say, anybody could learn this and use it for Life school spells (though granted, Life mages would be the main beneficiary of this).

Sorry I'm just replying now, I never saw this reply before

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
2209
critical blizzard on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
wow dryad would literally be 2 times judgement in damage the idea about that astral spell isn't happening but i agree there should be an earlier life aoe (that isn't super op)
maybe, but there's a huge tradeoff in that you could only do a few attacks before it got back to normal and you wouldnt be able to heal yourself while the aura was in play because it would convert ALL healing to attacking spells. It would have to be used strategically.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
763
dayerider on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
maybe, but there's a huge tradeoff in that you could only do a few attacks before it got back to normal and you wouldnt be able to heal yourself while the aura was in play because it would convert ALL healing to attacking spells. It would have to be used strategically.
still life has ok damage and good defense stats that astral spell make storm useless this idea would be like giving ice lots of health drains (if you are cannot figure anything out because this is giving life high damage then storm dryad could easily hit 4000 while life still has ok resist and block) again astral spell makes life way too op i have my own life wizard 1 level from forest lord i agree there is struggle but original idea eliminates the problem without giving the power of storm

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
403
dayerider on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
astral spells aren't limited, so why start now? I say, anybody could learn this and use it for Life school spells (though granted, Life mages would be the main beneficiary of this).

Sorry I'm just replying now, I never saw this reply before
Good idea, I am not worried for the fact that life could potentially be OP in pvp with this aura on, worst case scenario I put more supernovas in deck (gonna be a lot of pvp conflict with that) and for pve I think life would benefit the most but I am sure if it is created it will be changed so it is more fair, I would like to say that the aura would make life the best of both spell types but if the aura is changed up a bit, then I don't have an argument here.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
2209
critical blizzard on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
still life has ok damage and good defense stats that astral spell make storm useless this idea would be like giving ice lots of health drains (if you are cannot figure anything out because this is giving life high damage then storm dryad could easily hit 4000 while life still has ok resist and block) again astral spell makes life way too op i have my own life wizard 1 level from forest lord i agree there is struggle but original idea eliminates the problem without giving the power of storm
I don't see how one spell would completely ruin a school, but, if you want to say that, it's your opinion and I can't blame you for it. When will you be giving life back it's Storm Current spell? After all, doesn't that take away from life's strength; healing?

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
763
dayerider on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
I don't see how one spell would completely ruin a school, but, if you want to say that, it's your opinion and I can't blame you for it. When will you be giving life back it's Storm Current spell? After all, doesn't that take away from life's strength; healing?
healing current is not op it usually barely heals anyway besides dryad attack can hit 2.8k without blades traps auras domes critical or damage thats way more then storms highest hit without any of that and its not like life doesn't have good critical and damage good storm wizards don't have much outgoing healing and if you wanna tell me dryad attack barely hits that high you can control that by timing when you cast your aura you cannot time a randomization so your point is off and its not just one spell satyr starting hit around 1.5k sprite better then fire elf for less pip and while we're getting on the topic of this being op we forgot to mention that it doesn't fix the problem you most likely won't start crafting before you get forest lord or at least not much before the whole point was too make it a little less challenging too get there

Explorer
Jun 15, 2009
82
mystery jade armor is already out armoring Ice school armor, and is not dropped anywhere, life is overpowered and has more armoring ability then ice

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
2209
critical blizzard on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
healing current is not op it usually barely heals anyway besides dryad attack can hit 2.8k without blades traps auras domes critical or damage thats way more then storms highest hit without any of that and its not like life doesn't have good critical and damage good storm wizards don't have much outgoing healing and if you wanna tell me dryad attack barely hits that high you can control that by timing when you cast your aura you cannot time a randomization so your point is off and its not just one spell satyr starting hit around 1.5k sprite better then fire elf for less pip and while we're getting on the topic of this being op we forgot to mention that it doesn't fix the problem you most likely won't start crafting before you get forest lord or at least not much before the whole point was too make it a little less challenging too get there
healing current is not op
We're not talking about overpowered spells though. The point people have been making is that a spell that strong should only be given to storm.

it usually barely heals anyway
yes, but healing is nowhere in storm's school description is it?

besides dryad attack can hit 2.8k without blades traps auras domes critical or damage
tempest can do 4,480 (80 per pip*14 pips*4 enemies) damage not counting any buffing or resistance. And you're concerned about LIFE being overpowered? I'm not saying that storm is overpowered, I'm simply stating the facts of the spells before any kind of additional damage/resistance. Your argument would be valid ONLY if both spells either effected the same number of people. A better comparison would be Dryad to Heckhound; both are single target spells.

storm wizards don't have much outgoing healing
According to everybody who venerates storm, it's soo powerful it shouldn't need to be healed, but that's not the point. The point is, people are saying only storm can have strong spells because that's its primary function, but it has a healing spell, which is Life's primary function. So, which is it, do we ignore the school's full descriptions or do we use primary functions only? We need to pick ONE and use it, not use either whenever it suits our needs.

you can control that by timing when you cast your aura
As with any spell.

you cannot time a randomization so your point is off
This spell is stronger than fire's healing spell. One of fire's other abilities is to be able to heal. This spell, while random, is overpowered for the school since it's not listed anywhere that storm is a healing school.

sprite better then fire elf for less pip
so then the easy answer to this problem is that during a conversion, healing spells would have to cost more per pip or do less damage per pip to bring it in line. Sprite as an attack spell costing 2 pips rather than one would be fair - especially since Fire Elf is a level 5 spell and Sprite is a Level 10 spell; it SHOULD do more damage based off of its level requirement

we forgot to mention that it doesn't fix the problem you most likely won't start crafting before you get forest lord or at least not much before the whole point was too make it a little less challenging too get there
This doesnt even exist, so crafting has nothing to do with it

All in all, I'm not saying that this should be implemented, I just came up with an idea and am getting fried by people who are so scared of storm becoming a completely useless school because ONE spell was created in a game of thousands. Really, ONE spell will completely eradicate a whole school's worth? I have a hard time believing all those who think that storm is the best school would automatically think it's the worst because of the function of ONE spell. not only that, but if this aura were to happen, storm could use it too, ever think of that? healing current as a damage spell?

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
763
Sarai Cloud on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
mystery jade armor is already out armoring Ice school armor, and is not dropped anywhere, life is overpowered and has more armoring ability then ice
anyone can get jade its from keepers lore pack but it is designed for life

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
763
dayerider on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
healing current is not op
We're not talking about overpowered spells though. The point people have been making is that a spell that strong should only be given to storm.

it usually barely heals anyway
yes, but healing is nowhere in storm's school description is it?

besides dryad attack can hit 2.8k without blades traps auras domes critical or damage
tempest can do 4,480 (80 per pip*14 pips*4 enemies) damage not counting any buffing or resistance. And you're concerned about LIFE being overpowered? I'm not saying that storm is overpowered, I'm simply stating the facts of the spells before any kind of additional damage/resistance. Your argument would be valid ONLY if both spells either effected the same number of people. A better comparison would be Dryad to Heckhound; both are single target spells.

storm wizards don't have much outgoing healing
According to everybody who venerates storm, it's soo powerful it shouldn't need to be healed, but that's not the point. The point is, people are saying only storm can have strong spells because that's its primary function, but it has a healing spell, which is Life's primary function. So, which is it, do we ignore the school's full descriptions or do we use primary functions only? We need to pick ONE and use it, not use either whenever it suits our needs.

you can control that by timing when you cast your aura
As with any spell.

you cannot time a randomization so your point is off
This spell is stronger than fire's healing spell. One of fire's other abilities is to be able to heal. This spell, while random, is overpowered for the school since it's not listed anywhere that storm is a healing school.

sprite better then fire elf for less pip
so then the easy answer to this problem is that during a conversion, healing spells would have to cost more per pip or do less damage per pip to bring it in line. Sprite as an attack spell costing 2 pips rather than one would be fair - especially since Fire Elf is a level 5 spell and Sprite is a Level 10 spell; it SHOULD do more damage based off of its level requirement

we forgot to mention that it doesn't fix the problem you most likely won't start crafting before you get forest lord or at least not much before the whole point was too make it a little less challenging too get there
This doesnt even exist, so crafting has nothing to do with it

All in all, I'm not saying that this should be implemented, I just came up with an idea and am getting fried by people who are so scared of storm becoming a completely useless school because ONE spell was created in a game of thousands. Really, ONE spell will completely eradicate a whole school's worth? I have a hard time believing all those who think that storm is the best school would automatically think it's the worst because of the function of ONE spell. not only that, but if this aura were to happen, storm could use it too, ever think of that? healing current as a damage spell?
we already have wild bolt btw all life spells heal more than a spell does damage at their rank healing current is same rank as wild bolt same heal as damage and way higher lvl its so not overpowered dude and why be storm if you find out life can do just as much damage in the long run?

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
2209
critical blizzard on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
we already have wild bolt btw all life spells heal more than a spell does damage at their rank healing current is same rank as wild bolt same heal as damage and way higher lvl its so not overpowered dude and why be storm if you find out life can do just as much damage in the long run?
So, what's the point of playing fire since other schools have DoT? What's the point of playing Life since other schools can heal? We have moved well beyond single purpose schools and why can't life do some really good damage? That's what I never understood. how come when new spells are suggested, people keep saying that only storm deserves to have it because it does a lot of damage. if that's the case, why doesnt storm have efreet? ra? wolly mammoth? They ALL do excellent damage, but saying only storm deserves it is just ridiculous

Way off topic for this next statement: if possible, please use some punctuation. it can be really difficult to figure out where one thought starts and another one ends, and you have thoughts you'd like to express. it makes it hard to respond to them not knowing specifically where they start and finish. I'm not trying to be a grammar nut, I would just like to be able to see where your thoughts start and stop is all. I hope you don't take offense as I don't mean to offend.

Squire
May 10, 2013
505
iouman2013 on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
i seriously think the hardest school to lvl up is life even with a mastery and another schools lower hit all so i am thinking why cant ki add a life spell that hits all and does idk 315-365 or something you know just to get life wizards by to get forest lord later in the game or something
Nice Idea

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
763
dayerider on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
So, what's the point of playing fire since other schools have DoT? What's the point of playing Life since other schools can heal? We have moved well beyond single purpose schools and why can't life do some really good damage? That's what I never understood. how come when new spells are suggested, people keep saying that only storm deserves to have it because it does a lot of damage. if that's the case, why doesnt storm have efreet? ra? wolly mammoth? They ALL do excellent damage, but saying only storm deserves it is just ridiculous

Way off topic for this next statement: if possible, please use some punctuation. it can be really difficult to figure out where one thought starts and another one ends, and you have thoughts you'd like to express. it makes it hard to respond to them not knowing specifically where they start and finish. I'm not trying to be a grammar nut, I would just like to be able to see where your thoughts start and stop is all. I hope you don't take offense as I don't mean to offend.
you're not getting it i said what's the point of being storm if life has BETTER damage than storm do you see healing current healing 2k to all? do you see frostbite doing more over time than a 6 pip heckhound? the other schools have damage every school of magic has shared their talent (including storm!)

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
2209
critical blizzard on Sep 18, 2013 wrote:
you're not getting it i said what's the point of being storm if life has BETTER damage than storm do you see healing current healing 2k to all? do you see frostbite doing more over time than a 6 pip heckhound? the other schools have damage every school of magic has shared their talent (including storm!)
true, storm is worthless, why play it in the first place when other schools can do almost as much damage. Man, what a complete and utter waste of time it is to play that school. Why don't they just get rid of it all together since it's so worthless? I just cant believe you're still complaining that storm would be soo exceptionally weak, but whatever, I obviously can't change your mind about it. You are entitled to your opinions, and I to mine. We must agree to disagree

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
763
dayerider on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:
true, storm is worthless, why play it in the first place when other schools can do almost as much damage. Man, what a complete and utter waste of time it is to play that school. Why don't they just get rid of it all together since it's so worthless? I just cant believe you're still complaining that storm would be soo exceptionally weak, but whatever, I obviously can't change your mind about it. You are entitled to your opinions, and I to mine. We must agree to disagree
lol sorry but what your asking for is more then storm not almost as much

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
861
dayerider on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
What would be great was if there was an Astral spell you could learn that would switch a Life spell from healing to damage (which would make unicorn an interesting attack)
Here are some ideas to help life attack and storm heal:

Pain of Life - Take 1 heal spell, and convert the healing into damage (so Dryad would do 200 damage per pip, and Rebirth would do 650 damage to all enemies, and 400 absorb to allies).
Life of Pain - Take 1 damage spell, and convert the damage into healing (so fire elf would do 50+210 health over time, and storm owl would do 1525-1625 health to target).
Trapped Shield - Take 1 shield, half the effect, and make it a trap (so myth shield would be a +40% myth trap, and a tower shield would be a +25% hex).
Shielded Trap - Take 1 trap, double the effect, and make it a shield (so hex would be a 60% tower shield, and storm trap would be a 50% storm shield).
Weakened Blade - Take 1 blade and make it a negative charm (so Balanceblade would be a 25% weakness, and supercharge would be 10% weakness per pip [maximum is 9 pips]).
Sharp Weakness - Take 1 negative charm and make it a blade (so virulent plague would be a 40% blade storm, and weakness would be a 25% Balanceblade).
Animate Minion - Turn 1 minion spell into a damage spell to 1 enemy, the health of the minion is the damage it will do (so a 13-pip animate will do 1,300 damage to 1 enemy, and Talos will do 1,000 damage to 1 enemy.

What do you think of my sun ideas? This way, life wizards are a bit stronger with attacks, fire and storm don't worry about dieing much, ice can use shields to help attack, death and balance can turn weaknesses into blades, and myth can use minions to do a lot of damage. This way, all schools can benefit in some way. And about needing an AoE spell...

Split Up - Take 1 attack 1 enemy spell, divide the damage by 4, and make it AoE (so Banshee would do 61-76 damage to all enemies, and seraph would do 84-99 damage to all enemies).
Strike As One - Take 1 AoE spell, times the damage by 2, and make it 1 enemy (so scarecrow would do 800 damage & heal half to 1 enemy, and sandstorm would do 510-590 to 1 enemy).

This way, life and death will have more AoEs, and so that they don't have to wait until lvl 50, this trainer will appear next to Arthur Wethersfield at lvl 12.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
763
iouman2013 on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
i seriously think the hardest school to lvl up is life even with a mastery and another schools lower hit all so i am thinking why cant ki add a life spell that hits all and does idk 315-365 or something you know just to get life wizards by to get forest lord later in the game or something
getting this somewhere in first arc would fix the problem that started this an astral spell or crafted spell would not no life area of affects till second arc (chapter) is a problem that started this if you hadn't noticed astral and crafting spells don't happen in first arc guys this spell at like level 34 would be better than your astral ideas (may be lower or just a tad higher but during magus or before)

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
311
Sounds like a fun idea... wait 'till I cast Satyr!

Anyway, this should be considered to help Life people ( or people with a bunch of heal spells and few pips) win battles. Also, there are a few healing spells that aren't life ( ex: Link, Power Link, Healing Current*) so this is not completely bad. I do also agree it should be an aura.

*Anyone (who is level 13 and has found Dworgyn) can get the Frankenbunny pet from an easy quest. The pet gives Healing Current.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
2209
Blaze Sandblade on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
Here are some ideas to help life attack and storm heal:

Pain of Life - Take 1 heal spell, and convert the healing into damage (so Dryad would do 200 damage per pip, and Rebirth would do 650 damage to all enemies, and 400 absorb to allies).
Life of Pain - Take 1 damage spell, and convert the damage into healing (so fire elf would do 50+210 health over time, and storm owl would do 1525-1625 health to target).
Trapped Shield - Take 1 shield, half the effect, and make it a trap (so myth shield would be a +40% myth trap, and a tower shield would be a +25% hex).
Shielded Trap - Take 1 trap, double the effect, and make it a shield (so hex would be a 60% tower shield, and storm trap would be a 50% storm shield).
Weakened Blade - Take 1 blade and make it a negative charm (so Balanceblade would be a 25% weakness, and supercharge would be 10% weakness per pip [maximum is 9 pips]).
Sharp Weakness - Take 1 negative charm and make it a blade (so virulent plague would be a 40% blade storm, and weakness would be a 25% Balanceblade).
Animate Minion - Turn 1 minion spell into a damage spell to 1 enemy, the health of the minion is the damage it will do (so a 13-pip animate will do 1,300 damage to 1 enemy, and Talos will do 1,000 damage to 1 enemy.

What do you think of my sun ideas? This way, life wizards are a bit stronger with attacks, fire and storm don't worry about dieing much, ice can use shields to help attack, death and balance can turn weaknesses into blades, and myth can use minions to do a lot of damage. This way, all schools can benefit in some way. And about needing an AoE spell...

Split Up - Take 1 attack 1 enemy spell, divide the damage by 4, and make it AoE (so Banshee would do 61-76 damage to all enemies, and seraph would do 84-99 damage to all enemies).
Strike As One - Take 1 AoE spell, times the damage by 2, and make it 1 enemy (so scarecrow would do 800 damage & heal half to 1 enemy, and sandstorm would do 510-590 to 1 enemy).

This way, life and death will have more AoEs, and so that they don't have to wait until lvl 50, this trainer will appear next to Arthur Wethersfield at lvl 12.
Pain of Life - I was lambasted for suggesting this very thing. Storm mages felt that if this happened, it would negate storm entirely because only storm should have spells this powerful

Life of Pain - I can see Life arguing the same point here

Trapped Shield/ Shielded Trap/Weakened Blade/Sharp Weakness – I love the idea of conversion spells that totally change the way the game is played.

Animate Minion – I LIKE that one! As long as the minions follow the same rules, so that the second generation minions remain PvE only

Split Up/Strike As One – Ideas I had myself and like. I didn’t want to post them because I figured people would be too afraid of something they have never seen before and fry me for it

Just keep in mind that anything we can get, monsters can get faster, which means all of this would be used against us before we could fight it. Now, I agree, that if we know it's coming we can devise a strategy against it (cause none of them are perfect).

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
861
dayerider on Oct 16, 2013 wrote:
Pain of Life - I was lambasted for suggesting this very thing. Storm mages felt that if this happened, it would negate storm entirely because only storm should have spells this powerful

Life of Pain - I can see Life arguing the same point here

Trapped Shield/ Shielded Trap/Weakened Blade/Sharp Weakness – I love the idea of conversion spells that totally change the way the game is played.

Animate Minion – I LIKE that one! As long as the minions follow the same rules, so that the second generation minions remain PvE only

Split Up/Strike As One – Ideas I had myself and like. I didn’t want to post them because I figured people would be too afraid of something they have never seen before and fry me for it

Just keep in mind that anything we can get, monsters can get faster, which means all of this would be used against us before we could fight it. Now, I agree, that if we know it's coming we can devise a strategy against it (cause none of them are perfect).
I just realised that the Pain of Life is OP, Dyad would do twice judgement, and have 5 more accuracy, so instead of that, X-pip heals won't work. For Life of Pain, I think it's fair that storm gets to heal more, they have only 1 after all, so 10 pips healing 1525-1625 seems reasonable, because using a 10 pip Dryad would do 2,000 so life is still better at healing. Thanks for the feedback on the other 4, I just think that if storm can get a +140% blade (more than X2 the original attack), I think it's fair that death can cast a 40% Blade Storm. For the minions, no pvp minions can't be used in pvp. For the other 2, It would solve the problem of life & death needing AoE spells. Thank for the feedback!

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
763
dayerider on Oct 16, 2013 wrote:
Pain of Life - I was lambasted for suggesting this very thing. Storm mages felt that if this happened, it would negate storm entirely because only storm should have spells this powerful

Life of Pain - I can see Life arguing the same point here

Trapped Shield/ Shielded Trap/Weakened Blade/Sharp Weakness – I love the idea of conversion spells that totally change the way the game is played.

Animate Minion – I LIKE that one! As long as the minions follow the same rules, so that the second generation minions remain PvE only

Split Up/Strike As One – Ideas I had myself and like. I didn’t want to post them because I figured people would be too afraid of something they have never seen before and fry me for it

Just keep in mind that anything we can get, monsters can get faster, which means all of this would be used against us before we could fight it. Now, I agree, that if we know it's coming we can devise a strategy against it (cause none of them are perfect).
well what does storm have when their the school with worse accuracy worse defense and equal damage to the of the other schools healing current would not make them a school worth being when that happens and i feel storm should keep the tiny advantage it still has in game

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
2209
critical blizzard on Oct 16, 2013 wrote:
well what does storm have when their the school with worse accuracy worse defense and equal damage to the of the other schools healing current would not make them a school worth being when that happens and i feel storm should keep the tiny advantage it still has in game
I would reply to this, if I knew what it was I was replying to. Your posts are very hard to understand. I'm sure you have some good ideas, I just can't seem to pull them out of what you are saying.

Historian
May 06, 2009
636
critical blizzard on Oct 16, 2013 wrote:
well what does storm have when their the school with worse accuracy worse defense and equal damage to the of the other schools healing current would not make them a school worth being when that happens and i feel storm should keep the tiny advantage it still has in game
To Critical Blizzard:
Charm Dispels! Storm gets to cast away blades that take forever to put up with just 0-3 pips. Yeah, Myth's big-bad Earthquake has the ability, but Storm can spam away Charms much faster. Also along with, Fire and Balance, Storm has Accuracy debuffs. Also Storm is the sole school to date with an all enemy Trap spell.
I feel like Storm is not as intuned with the other abilities they can do compared to any school (and I completely understand that this is definitely not how ALL Storm players feel, but I do feel like it's a majority of the class). It's like storm is so up-tight and full of themselves about their damage. It's so chokingly irritating that I want to dispel these thunder clouds. I partly blame KI for not building more mechanics to Storm like other schools, but over times, this can be resolved.
Storm, in my opinion, needs to realize that, in no way, can any other school topple them when it comes to damage. One measely power spell will not "de-throne" Storm or make it of less or equal quality. Storm's spells are pre-built to be powerful at the begining of the game. It would take every school tons of levels just to become on par with that, because no school would maintain as many damage spells as Storm. So if Life did get a damage inclining spell, I doubt it would effect Storm, because Storm will still always have it readily available from the start.

To Dayrider:
I like the idea of Life getting a boost in damage as Life doesn't offer as much damage for the Aggressive Life players (Thergists who valuse offense over defense) and is heavily built for Group play (which is not easily obainable in higher levels). I think, however, a Sun Mutation spell that converts Heals damage needs to equate a mathmatical debuffer that will aline the heal into typical damage ranks. Changing Dryad (and don't forget Sacrifice and Availing Hands) to damage makes it overpowered because heals have more numeral quanities over damage at a spell rank. So the heal count must come down once it is turned to damage. Here's what I mean:

Jaws of Life
Acc.: 100%
Pips: 0
School: Sun
Type: Mutation
Description: Convert 1 spell to Damage. -55% Damage

So applied to Dryad, which heals at 200 per pip, it will now deal 90Damage in attack form. I think this is on par with other Life spells. (I think a new Sun spell is coming that will allow you to place 2 enchants on one spell. I saw this through a PvP duel video with a KI staff going against a Wizard. I can't readily confirm this but if this idea were added, Life could do pretty fair).

I also posted this idea for some time ago:

Healer's Haze
School: Life
Pips: 5
Acc.: 100%
-Target is dealt Damage equal to caster's next heal

You cast it similar to Guardian Spirit on an enemy. The next time YOU cast a heal, the enemy will be dealt damage equal to that heal. So cast this, then Pixie, your enemy is hit with 400 damage. Both of these ideas are for higher level Wizards.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
9
Great idea about hit all spell.

Defender
Dec 13, 2008
134
ok so I finally got my other 5 wizards to 95 and got the best armor I could now I just need to do my life wiz last but I only got to 35 and its really hard going thru the worlds in this game but anyways I saw how all the schools have a lvl 22 rank 4 hit all BUT life I thought it would be cool to weaken seraph and make it a hit all spell me and my numerous friends and people at random agree with me it should happen it would make lvling life wizards easier but eh this is just a idea from me and my friends instead of making a new spell.