Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rank 10 spell ideas aka level 78 spells

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Death: Diablo: deals 700 damage AoE and swaps half to caster
Storm: Poseidon: kills one opponent if he/she doesn't shield Myth: Cerberus: Deals 120 damage and 870 damage then stuns once Ice: Sharp ice picks: Deals 720 damage AoE then comes an ice bubble Life: Giga flowers: heals all teammates 230+1200 HoT Fire: Hades: deals 1000 damage and takes two charms from the opponent Balance: Anubis: deals 900 damage and adds a spirit defuse to opponent single hit

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Death: It's okay, but Death is supposed to follow a pattern of Damage to Drain to Damage to Drain, etc. to etc. So the next Death Spell would have to be a Hit type and the spell is too weak anyways.

Storm: No, this will give Storm too much of an advantage.

Myth: I guess it's okay. But Wiz101 already has Orthrus which is a two-headed dog, and Cerberus is a three-headed dog that guards the Gate of the Underworld.

Ice: Way too unoriginal. Ice people might not like this a lot.

Life: Again, it's way too unoriginal. Life wizards and witches might not like to see this as a spell. I guess it's okay in stats.

Fire: It's okay, but Hades is the Greek God of the Underworld and Death and not associated with Fire a lot. Stats are okay I guess.

Balance: Anubis is actually the Son of Osiris, and the Helper of the Underworld in Egyptian mythology, so it's more associated with Death. I guess it's okay.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
bunnyboymiles wrote:
No.
Now it seems to me your just doing that on purpose, can you be more specific?