Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Randomize multi blades/traps/shields?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
My thought is all blades, traps, shields that apply that is a "multi" spell - more than a single effect - get applied in a random order.

E.G. elemental trap not always apply fire, ice then storm. but sometimes apply ice then storm then fire or storm then fire then ice.

Same with blades and same with spirit blades going in sequential order.

Even dual case shield spells like Volcanic shield could apply random.

Not only is this dull and predictable but this also makes it so there are numerous cards I rarely ever use that I could use more should the random "stars" align.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
I don't see any real purpose for this. There's no problem I see with the order of the dual-effect spells.

You said that the order is dull and predictable. Yeah, but you still get all three traps or blades, right? If you do, why do you have a problem with it?

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
The order in which they are applied has no effect on gameplay whatsoever. It is simply how they are displayed. If you cast elemental blade, you can cast any of the three school spells and that spell will still get the boost. You do not have to cast them in order. The same with shields. They will stop whatever school attack they are designed to block regardless of what order they appear in.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
I think there should be shield cards like Ice,Myth,Fire or Myth,Death,Storm or Storm,Myth etc.
Michael SoulBright
I got this idea from a Celestian Boss