Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Random Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
Just some stuff I thought "that would be cool if" as I've played Wizards.
Dunno where this type of stuff should go so I'm posting it here. Some of these are probably crazy and will never happen, but hey I thought the same thing about a bunch of the planned pet stuff! Anyway...

New Wizard City Home type - Cave.
Wizard City has a few dark or cave areas. A nice cave-type home would fit in nicely with some of those (sunken city, haunted cave, dark cave, etc..) and be a nice contrast to the bright Wizard City homes we already have.

Hide Quest Option
I mentioned this in response to someone elses post, but it would be cool if we could Hide quests (not delete). Just moving them to a new page of our spellbook. That way if we ever want to we can go back to them later, and for the time being they won't be anoying.

Trade-in or Sell Houses
I bought the Royal Playhouse before you could preview them. (My mistake I know.) It would be cool if we could trade it (or other houses) in for a sizeable discount on our next house. While of limited use, it could be handy anytime a new House is released.

Transmute Spells
Make transmuted versions of spells available for Training Points. These would be awsome. To keep them from being too common you could require a Quest (maybe to access the trainer) AND an increased Training Point costs to learn them. (maybe 2-3TP to get Storm Elf for Example 3-4 to get Snow Shark --- maybe even more. Maybe you'd need Fire Elf or Storm Shark before you could spend a TP to get the transmuted version. It'd be a great reason to choose your secondary school carefuly.
I admit it would be a BALANCING NIGHTMARE, but it would be so cool to have them.

Customize your Wand, Staff, or Sword.
Make the ability to copy the appearance of 1 wand over another. I want to compare it to stitching, but there would be more involved than that. Obviously just changing the appearance would be cool, but then you'd have people slashing (sword attack) with a wand and such. Perhaps changing a sword into a wand/staff or reverse would automaticaly change the spell card/animation (but not power or # of cards). Seems very do-able, though I don't realy know.

Put Teleport Location Symbols on the Map
This would be a great. Of course then you'd probably have to have an option to hide them so the map doesn't get cluttered.

My Last and most Desired Suggestion...

Double Prysm (and maybe Trap) - PLEASE! oh PLEASE!
Add a spell that puts 2 identical prysms (or traps) on a monster. This would help Myth alot. It is SO anoying to have to double-prism or double-trap every enemy to make use of our best spells (minotaur and orthrus). Our other spells do less than half the damage of those two so they'd need 2+ prisms/traps/blades to do the work anyway.

0, 1, 2 pips... I don't care - Just so its 1 spell. This is for Deck Management more than anything. That way I don't have to use a different deck (with max prisms and less of everything else) everytime a Myth monster shows up! Double Trap would be a luxury, but Double Prism is needed (in my opinion).

NOTE: While this would help myth mostly, it would be helpful for most classes. Especialy when fighting anything thats going to take more than 1 hit to kill. I know for my Necromancer it would be useless. He just adds blades/traps/prisms/more-traps till he can defeat just about anything in 1-hit. I can see it being helpful for just about everyone else though.