Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Random Events

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2010
What i mean is like you are walking down a street and a person poofs in your way and you can choose to accept or decline. In the event you can do a puzzle, a fight,a task, or a hide-and-seek thing. You could win really cool pets,clothing, or other things that are rare. Some times you might get something bad like 23 Gold or like you a lvl 50 and you get like lvl 1 equipment. I think it would be really cool.

Please respond and share your ideas like what events it would be.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
twomen1 wrote:
What i mean is like you are walking down a street and a person poofs in your way and you can choose to accept or decline. In the event you can do a puzzle, a fight,a task, or a hide-and-seek thing. You could win really cool pets,clothing, or other things that are rare. Some times you might get something bad like 23 Gold or like you a lvl 50 and you get like lvl 1 equipment. I think it would be really cool.

Please respond and share your ideas like what events it would be.

Hehe, that sounds like constant spam of friend requests in WC. :)

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Sorry but No. What if you were looking for pets to hatch with and some dude asks you to do a hide and seek event? that would waste your time considering what you are up to. And what if some non-payer or no crowns payer gets the event and gets a storm hound? That would be very bad. sorry if this offended you.

Daniel Wildhunter, Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 04, 2011
Ronster55 wrote:
Sorry but No. What if you were looking for pets to hatch with and some dude asks you to do a hide and seek event? that would waste your time considering what you are up to. And what if some non-payer or no crowns payer gets the event and gets a storm hound? That would be very bad. sorry if this offended you.

Daniel Wildhunter, Master Pyromancer

to ronster55. you had some good points. the second sentence made me laugh. but i do think it would be a good idea to do random events. also sometimes these weird things pop up on the street at certain places like at rainbow bridge in the commons a fairy thing pops up for no reason sometimes. i am not sure what it is supposed to be though.

P.S: i just noticed this but it says under your name that your only an initiate wizard not a master wizard. Not being fussy or anything but i am just pointing it out.