Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Raising the house limit

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2010
With more new styles of housing coming I am wondering what the chances of the house limit being raised to at least 4 really does not seem fair that now we will have to try and decide what house we are willing to get rid of (at a massive loss i might add) just so we can add one of the new houses that we like
or at least if they will absolutely not consider that option(which i dont see why seeing fantasy palace owners have 1 extra slot for house so they have 4 now yes i under stand that if this was done that then they would go up to having 5 spots available) and please dont say go buy the palace then because i really dont care for it my self and it would still only be 3 spots for in game houses to include crafted houses ..... or maybe even give one extra housing slot when you craft a house i would craft one for that i would even craft the new one which i dont care for as much to get that but seeing the amount of work that goes in to crafting a house there should possibly be a little something extra from it seeing they can still only hold the same amount of items as other housing of the same size

ty for reading and hopefully considering this idea

Survivor
Aug 21, 2010
Defender
Dec 04, 2010
There is already an elixir that gives you an extra housing slot. It costs Crowns, though, and comes with the Epic Bundle Pack.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
that's a bad idea you would need a lot of stuff the houses and to do that you need to a:play tel you get the stuff or b:buy crowns