Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Races,Sides, New Starter Points and Abilities

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 15, 2009
I thought we should have different races. and sides. Each race has a certain point of different abilities. The sides are good and evil. After picking one, you pick an army you want to be in. Then, you pick a race, like Celestian, draconian, wizard, or mander. Then, you customize your character and take a quiz for a class. When you start playing, you will go to your point:

Example: Krok- Temple of Storms, Samoorai- Jade Palace

And they have their own languages of their own side and their own accent.
One question: Where will the bad guys go in the world? Ninja Pigs go to either place of their class, Undead goes to either wizard City or dragonspyre

Abilites:

Good:
Wizard: Wand Sparker
Mander: Elemental Bubble ( whatever elemental class you are is the one you get)
Marleybonian Policeman: Undercover
Samoorai: Sword Stealth
Undead Citizen: Disappear
Bear: Axe Thrower
Celestian: Astral Bubble

Bad:
Undead: Feign Death
Krok: Elemental Bubble
Thug: Stealth
Ninja Pig: Sword Slasher
Draconian: Winger
Raven: Staff Slasher
Piscean, Crustacean, or Lophian: Staff Slinger

Starter Points:
Wizard: Normal place
Mander: Oasis
Marleybonian: Regent square
Samoorai: Jade Palace
Undead Citizen: Atheneum (did i spell it right)
Bear: Northguard
Celestian: Celestia Base Camp
Undead: Haunted Cave, somewhere in dragonspyre
Krok: Temple of Storm, Throne Room of Fire, Emporer's retreat
Thug: Ironworks
Ninja Pigs: Tree of Life, Crimson Fields, Yoshitito Temple
Draconian: crown of fire
raven: ravenscar
piscean, crustacean, lophian: various places available

sorry good races for only one starter point but bad races has so many locations to start.

I'm waiting for positive suggestion

Sean Unicornleaf Level 60 Sorcerer

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
ya it be so cool to have a chance to be a DRACONIAN wizard :D

kevin moonstaff level 60 fire

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
dragonlord756 wrote:
ya it be so cool to have a chance to be a DRACONIAN wizard :D

kevin moonstaff level 60 fire

Yea. I'm proud.

Classes for draconian:
Fire, Death, Life, Myth, Ice, Balance.

Winger increases speed by 10% plus, you don't have to waste 7000 crowns for a permanent mount. Every 5 level increase speed by 5% until Level 20 when you lose 2% of speed but get 3%. I decided to lower it later on because I want other races to be played.

Update: In Character Selection, Krokotopia players have a Krokotopia scene, Marleybone players are inside the Scotland Yard office, Mooshu players are in Hamestu Village. Dragonspyre players are in the Crown of Fire. Grizzleheim players are in Valgard's throne room. Celestia players are in the place in Stormriven where you fight the 5 optional bosses.

Cheers, Sean Unicornleaf
Quick note: Thanks for accepting this idea

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
alienforce0320 wrote:
I thought we should have different races. and sides. Each race has a certain point of different abilities. The sides are good and evil. After picking one, you pick an army you want to be in. Then, you pick a race, like Celestian, draconian, wizard, or mander. Then, you customize your character and take a quiz for a class. When you start playing, you will go to your point:

Example: Krok- Temple of Storms, Samoorai- Jade Palace

And they have their own languages of their own side and their own accent.
One question: Where will the bad guys go in the world? Ninja Pigs go to either place of their class, Undead goes to either wizard City or dragonspyre

Abilites:

Good:
Wizard: Wand Sparker
Mander: Elemental Bubble ( whatever elemental class you are is the one you get)
Marleybonian Policeman: Undercover
Samoorai: Sword Stealth
Undead Citizen: Disappear
Bear: Axe Thrower
Celestian: Astral Bubble

Bad:
Undead: Feign Death
Krok: Elemental Bubble
Thug: Stealth
Ninja Pig: Sword Slasher
Draconian: Winger
Raven: Staff Slasher
Piscean, Crustacean, or Lophian: Staff Slinger

Starter Points:
Wizard: Normal place
Mander: Oasis
Marleybonian: Regent square
Samoorai: Jade Palace
Undead Citizen: Atheneum (did i spell it right)
Bear: Northguard
Celestian: Celestia Base Camp
Undead: Haunted Cave, somewhere in dragonspyre
Krok: Temple of Storm, Throne Room of Fire, Emporer's retreat
Thug: Ironworks
Ninja Pigs: Tree of Life, Crimson Fields, Yoshitito Temple
Draconian: crown of fire
raven: ravenscar
piscean, crustacean, lophian: various places available

sorry good races for only one starter point but bad races has so many locations to start.

I'm waiting for positive suggestion

Sean Unicornleaf Level 60 Sorcerer

I love the idea, but Wizard101 is a game reliever for those types of games that are a little more complicated. That's why they wanted to keep it simple. I liked how you incorporated the EQ feeling and WOW and LOTRO, but I don't think Kingsisle is really focusing on things like that. They just like to keep the game simple and easy to play for members for all ages :D

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
What for the people who have an account with all the possible wizards created. It's not very fair then... you would have to make an entirely new game Sorry, if it comes to vote... no. Lol that's just me though.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
I decided to do this idea because this game might be the only game that has no races. So I decided to bring this game to belong with the games with races and factions like WOW , LOTRO, and Rift.

Updates:

To fix the problem of separating races, I might think of letting all the good races go in Wizard City and the bad in the crown of fire. undead is unchanged.

quote this reply and find other solutions or let me keep the separate areas like that.

Undead schools:
death, storm, myth, balance

I get the ideas of races' schools because I saw some of that race in that school.

Mander classes:
balance, fire, storm, ice

What are people thinking of:

Yes: 1
Maybe:0
let's keep this simple:1
No:1

Ugh, man. I wanted to play as a ninja pig because I like ninja pigs, so I thought if we could do this idea.

Ninja Pig classes:
Death, Myth, Fire, Balance

Questions of the Day: How would it feel if this idea didn't become a reality? Would you ever wanted to play something else other than a wizard?

Undercover disguises you as a thug or other bad races. If someone is lower level than you, they will get tricked by the undercover. If someone is the same level as you, they will duel you. If you win, they will count as lower level. If you lose, your undercover wears off. If someone is higher level than you, the sighter will have a blue eye above their head. If someone is your same side, they will also have a blue eye above you.

Sean Unicorn-leaf

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Okay I have another idea for this. Raids.

With 5 PvP Realms, we can enter a hostile zone and take over it with enemies.

For example, there is 25 undead from Haunted Cave raiding Olde Town, if they succeed, a bunch of undead come and the wizards have to get Olde Town back so if they defeat the guard they have brought back Olde Town. What if the undead raided the Commons? Well if they make it to Ambrose, there would be a battle to defeat him.

The world leader is 10,000 health like Malistaire.

If they defeated Ambrose, they took over Wizard City and the wizards have to bring back their world.

New wizards will be in normal realms starting to solve the problem of them going to PvP realms. When they feel they're ready they can go to the lets example Diego PvP realm and they bring back Wizard City.

This can be confusing but enjoyable.