Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quotes

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
We should make are own quotes and it can be put over our heads (still using filters)

Mine would be: Patience will get you far, if you go far you will succeed, and if you succeed ill give you a taco NOT no contacto mi taco o mas

What are some of your quotes I would love to hear them pero no tomar mi taco

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
We already have our names and titles over our heads. Why add some big quote? Quotes are for Forums, not games.

Historian
May 28, 2009
scotttttttttt wrote:
We should make are own quotes and it can be put over our heads (still using filters)

Mine would be: Patience will get you far, if you go far you will succeed, and if you succeed ill give you a taco NOT no contacto mi taco o mas

What are some of your quotes I would love to hear them pero no tomar mi taco

I did have one before, I kinda forgot but I guess I could make another one. Since I'm Myth, I guess it will be like: "With Imagination, victory is served"(Not original I know) Here's better one: "Power Of the Mind vaporizes no dreams, and vanishes Nightmares". Yeah! That's better! I will copy this phrase and paste it in my computer to remember it forever!

*Edit*: I got a better one, I'll change it to: "Power of the Mind vaporizes no dreams, yet vanquishes Nightmares"! That's better!