Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question For Greyrose

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Administrator
We appreciate that our players want to expand on the Wizard101 story, however by participating in Wizard101, you acknowledge that you've read the Terms of Use located here: https://www.wizard101.com/game/termsofuse

These terms of use clearly state:

You may not copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display or perform, republish, store, transmit or distribute any of the material on this site.
“Site” means web sites of the Company and its affiliates, including any web sites on which these terms and conditions of use are posted. The “Site” may include access to virtual environments, games and other content, as well as downloadable software.

In simpler terms, young Wizard, we cannot allow you to create works using the Wizard101 intellectual property.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
We appreciate that our players want to expand on the Wizard101 story, however by participating in Wizard101, you acknowledge that you've read the Terms of Use located here: https://www.wizard101.com/game/termsofuse

You may not copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display or perform, republish, store, transmit or distribute any of the material on this site.
“Site” means web sites of the Company and its affiliates, including any web sites on which these terms and conditions of use are posted. The “Site” may include access to virtual environments, games and other content, as well as downloadable software.

In simpler terms, young Wizard, we cannot allow you to create works using the Wizard101 intellectual property.
thank you for answering my question right away. :)

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010

What if we sent a link to you and asked for approval?

Administrator
joujou11cool wrote:

No, young Wizard. Same answer.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
joujou11cool wrote:

No, young Wizard. Same answer.
I just have one more question can there ever be a show/movie of the game.(what are the requarement's(this is just for info i don't need to make the show i have a few other ideas besides the wizard101 idea was just for fun))

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
k i know i should tell you why i think wizard101 could make a good show/movie it has a ton of thing in common with good show/movie like harry potter for the magic, yugioh because of the cards and life point style, and it is college so there could be a kid friendly college party or two.