Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Menu Organizing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
I don't know about anyone else but i have probably over 5-10 pages of quests and flipping through all the pages of quests to try and figure out which one i'm on. After updating the friends list the quest book needs a new "modern" look and a way to organize things. Some examples of categories could be worlds from Wizard City- Polaris, how much xp they give, or alphabetical order of the name of the quest. 99% of the wizards in wizard101 would probably agree on this change and i don't see a downside to it.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Daniel Darkflame on Sep 19, 2016 wrote:
I don't know about anyone else but i have probably over 5-10 pages of quests and flipping through all the pages of quests to try and figure out which one i'm on. After updating the friends list the quest book needs a new "modern" look and a way to organize things. Some examples of categories could be worlds from Wizard City- Polaris, how much xp they give, or alphabetical order of the name of the quest. 99% of the wizards in wizard101 would probably agree on this change and i don't see a downside to it.
Agreed! I think the best way to organize it is by world. If main or side quests could be a different color in the book, that would also be great.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Yes to this, especially to color-coding or otherwise marking mainline quests.

Alia Misthaven

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
Fable Finder on Sep 20, 2016 wrote:
Agreed! I think the best way to organize it is by world. If main or side quests could be a different color in the book, that would also be great.
I also like that idea and maybe list the rewards and xp on the side of the quest order by most to least or if that doesn't work, maybe also different colors on the rewards and xp to show which gives more or less. For example a quest gives some 5,000 xp and 1000 gold and the other quest has 2000 xp and 500 gold. The first quest reward would be highlighted as blue to show that it gives more and the second quest green to show that it gives few.

Alejandro

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
reyes107 on Sep 21, 2016 wrote:
I also like that idea and maybe list the rewards and xp on the side of the quest order by most to least or if that doesn't work, maybe also different colors on the rewards and xp to show which gives more or less. For example a quest gives some 5,000 xp and 1000 gold and the other quest has 2000 xp and 500 gold. The first quest reward would be highlighted as blue to show that it gives more and the second quest green to show that it gives few.

Alejandro
It already does show you the awards.