Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Quest Helper" Suggestion

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Hey, so really a big problem in this game is organization and a key problem is keeping quests organized.

Some simple suggestions that would help more than anything are listed down below:
1. Allow to sort quests according to world
2. Give the main quest line (i.e., the quest that starts you on that world) a different color or whatever
3. Allow us to hide quests or sort them into an inactive category
4. Give us a feature that points us to quests that we have not picked up yet (as in quests that we didn't pick up along the way as to keep our quests undaunted in our quest log).

Please leave a comment about your suggestions to add to this problem or a positive/negative comment on why this could/couldn't work, and thanks in advance!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Zezick wrote:
Hey, so really a big problem in this game is organization and a key problem is keeping quests organized.

Some simple suggestions that would help more than anything are listed down below:
1. Allow to sort quests according to world
2. Give the main quest line (i.e., the quest that starts you on that world) a different color or whatever
3. Allow us to hide quests or sort them into an inactive category
4. Give us a feature that points us to quests that we have not picked up yet (as in quests that we didn't pick up along the way as to keep our quests undaunted in our quest log).

Please leave a comment about your suggestions to add to this problem or a positive/negative comment on why this could/couldn't work, and thanks in advance!

I like the first three. The last I can do without since the little yellow mark is still above everyone's head we didn't grab quests from.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
I agree with the first two and 50/50 on the last. It took me a while to figure out what to do until I was in MooShu, so #2 is good, the first, sometimes we don't know what we're doing until we do it, and the last, we can, but we'd know previously by seeing the ! or ?.