Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quality of Life Update Ideas for Pets

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 14, 2010
Anyone else feel like there are some things in the pets in general could use a little quality of life update?

Personally i would love it if KingsIsle added a hatching list. Or at least something that you could interact with inside the hatchery (kinda like the pvp scrolls in the arena) that would let you see the people who are currently looking to hatch their pet and what they're looking for e.i. damage stats, defense stats, healing, may-casts, derby powers, or a specific kind of pet/hybrid etc... and maybe link it across the realms so you don't have to change realms every couple minutes searching for someone to hatch with.

Then, idk exactly, you run your mouse over the pet portrait and it lets you inspect the other talents/powers it has manifested at this point. And from there have it display how much gold it would cost for you to hatch your pet with their pet (it would save lots of people from the heartbreak of not having enough gold to hatch). Finally once you find a pet you want to hatch with you can send a hatch request to the owner (one that in turn lets them see the pet your bringing to the hatch).

I know a system like that would complex to program but feel it would take a lot of time and hassle out of searching the hatchery for a someone you want to hatch with.

Tell me what you guys think do you have any ideas for Quality of Life Updates for pets/pet pavilion.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
That sounds like a wonderful idea!!

Alia Misthaven