Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP people not responding

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 26, 2012
Whenever I play pvp there's always that one person who won't confirm and it gets annoying. There should be this rule that if you don't respond after you are able to confirm they would automatically make you flee the duel.
I know some people will disagree on this but when this happens it's really annoying.

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
I totally agree! Well what do you mean like when they don't press anything in battle or when they don't press the button to go in to it? Ok, once I did the second one but only because my friend needed help and I would not let me leave it and I really didn't want to flee and lose all of my mana.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
carebearlover109 on Aug 29, 2014 wrote:
Whenever I play pvp there's always that one person who won't confirm and it gets annoying. There should be this rule that if you don't respond after you are able to confirm they would automatically make you flee the duel.
I know some people will disagree on this but when this happens it's really annoying.
Don't they already make you flee the duel if you don't respond? I don't know, I don't have much experience with PVP because I'm terrible at it.
Myrna Dragoncloud

Explorer
May 26, 2012
When they won't press the button to teleport to the battle area .

Btw, are you the girl that needed help with Aquila?

Jessica Rosethorn, level 42 wizard

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
carebearlover109 on Aug 31, 2014 wrote:
When they won't press the button to teleport to the battle area .

Btw, are you the girl that needed help with Aquila?

Jessica Rosethorn, level 42 wizard
Yes. But now I don't but I need help with dragons pyre, hey we're both same level we could help each other! :) Realm Pixie and we'll meet near Cyrus drake in dragon?