Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Public Housing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2011
Hey, everybody!

There must be hundreds of unoccupied houses throughout the spiral that have no purpose. I think that Kingsisle should incorporate a system where players can purchase these houses.

Several players, however, would be able to purchase the same house. Just like in Ravenwood where everybody had the same starter house in the same place, you would go to the same location for your house as other players, but when you go inside it is only your house! This way you wouldn't accidentally be going into people's houses as you walk down the streets of different worlds.

This would be especially useful in QoL as well as players could buy a house nearby where they are questing so that they are not constantly teleporting back and forth between several places!

If this feature were included, I would probably choose one of the empty houses in the Zocalo.

Where would you live?

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
I think this would be a good idea! As for where I would live, it depends... I could really see my balance living in a hut in zafaria. My life would probably love grizzlehiem or weirwood. The haunted cave seems like a nice place for my death. Maybe the floating mountains in azteca for my storm. My ice might find a nice home in wintertusk or polaris, and maybe a zafaria house for my fire as well.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
MereMerepop on Aug 3, 2017 wrote:
Hey, everybody!

There must be hundreds of unoccupied houses throughout the spiral that have no purpose. I think that Kingsisle should incorporate a system where players can purchase these houses.

Several players, however, would be able to purchase the same house. Just like in Ravenwood where everybody had the same starter house in the same place, you would go to the same location for your house as other players, but when you go inside it is only your house! This way you wouldn't accidentally be going into people's houses as you walk down the streets of different worlds.

This would be especially useful in QoL as well as players could buy a house nearby where they are questing so that they are not constantly teleporting back and forth between several places!

If this feature were included, I would probably choose one of the empty houses in the Zocalo.

Where would you live?
I recommended an idea similar this a few years ago. It's cool to think other people think like me.
However mine was moving your dorm's entrance. (Which sorta happened with the Mirage and Arcanum Dorms.)
So instead of always walking into Ravenwood for your Wizard City dorm, you could enter that one useless building on Colossus Boulevard or maybe that one building you always thought "looked cool" on Firecat Alley.