Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Protector of the Spiral

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
I'm a Legenday Balance Wizard and already completed all my quests, now I'm collecting pets while waiting for the new world (Wintertusk) to be created so an idea came to my mind...

Wouldn't be a good idea to create some kind of "Protector of the Spiral" for example... All members that reached certain level can become "Protector of the Spiral" and can assist or guide new members with any questions they might have, providing some guidance thought their journey in Wizard101 and allowing them to earn badges or gifts?. I see many new wizard with tons of questions in the Commons and I said... why we don't have some sort of Merle Ambrose's assistant? (but not the owl)

Well, just an idea.

Thanks!,
Matthew SpiritHeart :D

Defender
Jul 06, 2010
That's actually a nice idea.
But more than just a badge you can wear, a system would need to be added where you would have to agree to certain terms of aggreement to ascertain this privledge as you now represent KI to an extent and are a roll model to all other players. 8)
Not everyone who plays or are legendary are exactly roll model material.
But I'm curious how to denote who these ppl are, something next to your name might get overlooked as a pvp badge, and the colors for the names (light blue, blue, and purple) are the best colors i can think of graphically for the game. Idon't think anybody would want a pink name badge for this, green could be a serious problem (heard of green screen), yellow is too bright and hard to read, and i'm not sure about red or orange.
ideas?