Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Potion Making?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
6
It's been bugging me for a while....

We have potions that refill our mana, health, boosts our stats, critical stats, resist stats, ETC.

Why can't we make our own potions?

Something that can dispel the overtime spells that hit us for 3 turns (fire, poison, ice, storm.) They could be cards that are in a way different color. Like....Silver...or transparent..... and you have to create them, the amount of potions you have is the amount of cards you can have in it..LIKE TREASURE CARDS!

Fire dispel: Cold-blooded
Ice dispel: Inner Warmth
Storm dispel: Discharge
Death dispel: Antidote or Anti-venom

I HOPE YOU LIKE MY IDEA! :D

Legendary Sorcerer Chris Moonblade

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
36
ddarkheartx wrote:
It's been bugging me for a while....

We have potions that refill our mana, health, boosts our stats, critical stats, resist stats, ETC.

Why can't we make our own potions?

Something that can dispel the overtime spells that hit us for 3 turns (fire, poison, ice, storm.) They could be cards that are in a way different color. Like....Silver...or transparent..... and you have to create them, the amount of potions you have is the amount of cards you can have in it..LIKE TREASURE CARDS!

Fire dispel: Cold-blooded
Ice dispel: Inner Warmth
Storm dispel: Discharge
Death dispel: Antidote or Anti-venom

I HOPE YOU LIKE MY IDEA! :D

Legendary Sorcerer Chris Moonblade


They already have dispell spells in secret shop at collouses (however you spell it) boulivard (again however you spell it)
Storm-dissapate
Fire- i believe quench
Ice- i believe melt
so on and so forth.

Legendary Pyromancer
Justin ThunderSword
I like to play with fire

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
24
that is good idea! I play another video game called Oblivion And you have to make potions to refill your health and Magicka ( Mana)

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
47
ddarkheartx wrote:
It's been bugging me for a while....

We have potions that refill our mana, health, boosts our stats, critical stats, resist stats, ETC.

Why can't we make our own potions?

Something that can dispel the overtime spells that hit us for 3 turns (fire, poison, ice, storm.) They could be cards that are in a way different color. Like....Silver...or transparent..... and you have to create them, the amount of potions you have is the amount of cards you can have in it..LIKE TREASURE CARDS!

Fire dispel: Cold-blooded
Ice dispel: Inner Warmth
Storm dispel: Discharge
Death dispel: Antidote or Anti-venom

I HOPE YOU LIKE MY IDEA! :D

Legendary Sorcerer Chris Moonblade


i like it. i think it's a good idea

Explorer
Jun 04, 2010
52
ddarkheartx wrote:


I HOPE YOU LIKE MY IDEA! :D

who wouldnt? you are a genius, my friend

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
992
tmann11 wrote:
ddarkheartx wrote:


I HOPE YOU LIKE MY IDEA! :D

who wouldnt? you are a genius, my friend
Good idea! I really hope KI takes this into consideration or at least something similar. Like using items in the duel is kind of similar to this. I love the idea. I agree there really does need to be something to remove or at least block an incoming DoT.

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
153
potion crafting is also called Alchemy.

Creating potions is not a new subject nor a new topic for any game. I would love to be able to craft potions but it may reduce the point of buying them for crowns. I do not think KI will go this route but I may be wrong.


Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
22
WilliamHJames wrote:
that is good idea! I play another video game called Oblivion And you have to make potions to refill your health and Magicka ( Mana)


(oh ya i got that game it's really good)
maybe it could be like another crafting station and u could use reagents to make the potions 8)

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
23
ddarkheartx wrote:
It's been bugging me for a while....

We have potions that refill our mana, health, boosts our stats, critical stats, resist stats, ETC.

Why can't we make our own potions?

Something that can dispel the overtime spells that hit us for 3 turns (fire, poison, ice, storm.) They could be cards that are in a way different color. Like....Silver...or transparent..... and you have to create them, the amount of potions you have is the amount of cards you can have in it..LIKE TREASURE CARDS!

Fire dispel: Cold-blooded
Ice dispel: Inner Warmth
Storm dispel: Discharge
Death dispel: Antidote or Anti-venom

I HOPE YOU LIKE MY IDEA! :D

Legendary Sorcerer Chris Moonblade


I would just like to pop home to fill my potion bottle instead of having to go back to Hilda. We would still have to pay for them - thats fine. Or maybe we could have a potion seller beside the world gate.