Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

portal to the past

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
this is an idea about your wizard going back in time to see wizard city before maliester left.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
If this were to become a feature i think it should be added early as a mission.
So its like a extra street. Just for xp.
But if this idea is just for going back in time just to go back in time then i dont think it would work

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
dynamicz34 wrote:
If this were to become a feature i think it should be added early as a mission.
So its like a extra street. Just for xp.
But if this idea is just for going back in time just to go back in time then i dont think it would work
to be honest i was hoping for someone to backup and come up with a quest or dungeun.

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
this is an idea about your wizard going back in time to see wizard city before maliester left.

what if you come when malistare leaves to be come evil so you could see the death school fly away and what if you make the storyline not happen so you make sylvia live and stop malistare from turning evil.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
cbwiz wrote:
darkjohns wrote:

what if you come when malistare leaves to be come evil so you could see the death school fly away and what if you make the storyline not happen so you make sylvia live and stop malistare from turning evil.
yea know that's an idea.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
darkjohns wrote:
cbwiz wrote:
darkjohns wrote:

yea know that's an idea.

i think that would ruin a perfectly good thought out storyline
i dont like some of the worlds in but the storyline is good you would know if you read everything every person said instead of speeding through