Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Portable systems for wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
You can have a app in the apple store for wizard101 so people dont have to play it on the computer they can have it on their ipod touch or their ipad that might increase people on the game and more money for you kingsisle, Also you can have it on an xbox 360 and talk to mircosoft, and for play station 3 , and talk to sony if they accept you can have more sales, and the game will have more people, think about cause it is a pretty good idea to have multi. systems abd be allies with apple, sony, and mircosoft. :-) :D :D

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
You do realize your not capping on the Wii market, or are we just dirt to the Xbox/PS3 community, sure the graphics may not be as crisp or as realistic but given that wizard 101 provides opportunity for players to play on the same servers no matter where they live, I think if they were to seriously go on console systems then Wii should be included. The directionals could be to walk (A) to talk and interact with items and the 1 could be for popping your back pack and sure you might have to point and click things or use the directionals and (A) to confirm but I am sure the layout could be simplistic, i know chatting would be difficult but for people who want to just play without being bogged down with schematics they could hop on the wii and play and use menu chat even if they are subscribers and just enjoy wizard from the comfort of their home.

This is just my thought on the matter, I dont feel that just including Xbox or Microsoft based systems is the way to go, especially since if Nintendo got a hold of the game they could really take wizard to the next level, as well as Microsoft, but the point is, we got 15 million people playing from the PC version alone, now we need to be realistic, is KI truly ready to expand without losing the risk of quality and content? Not right now im sure the sales we pull in help the game in some aspects but in other ways it covers operating expenses. With such a big project we need to be adults about this and think logically. Wizard provides so much opportunity and I would love to have them tap into the console market, but right now it is not feasible, as if they invest in creating the videogame they will be tapping into resources and potentially could go under if the game takes a turn for the worse in the console market.

Its a nice idea (to the OP) but I think we need to look at this a tad more realistically and not have our head in the clouds.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Survivor
Dec 08, 2010
you didnt care to mention the ds even though you put this in a portable device section and even though it would probabaly make the gaming experience more satisfying including the 3ds

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
oh i want W101 for my Xbox 360 kinect

it would be so awesome to learn how to properly wave what every wand you have to make the spell happen

and it can get way awesome if you have a huge monitor
to play on like the big flat screen in the den.