Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Portable Scrolls Player

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
I really like the music players you can put in houses. It allows players to play their favorite songs in locations that fits the mood of the songs.

It would be great if we can also have a portable version of the music player. It will allows us to listen to our favorite songs all day long (mine will be the Avalon theme).

If anyone doesn't like a specific song or have to spend a long time in a specific area and get sick of a song, the portable music player can help too. Anyone like the idea of a portable music player?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The Stormex on Mar 15, 2014 wrote:
I really like the music players you can put in houses. It allows players to play their favorite songs in locations that fits the mood of the songs.

It would be great if we can also have a portable version of the music player. It will allows us to listen to our favorite songs all day long (mine will be the Avalon theme).

If anyone doesn't like a specific song or have to spend a long time in a specific area and get sick of a song, the portable music player can help too. Anyone like the idea of a portable music player?
No, sorry, unless only you can hear it. That would be fine.

Historian
May 28, 2009
RavenLady777 on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
No, sorry, unless only you can hear it. That would be fine.
I know, only the user can hear it, that's the idea. Or else it would be just the house instruments played all together in a house and interrupts the music player.

Explorer
Oct 06, 2010
I agree with this pretty much 100% but again, you could just turn off your sound.